test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bought 10k zen

Yeah that's right cryptic. A pvper gave you $100. Granted I was in a capt horizon state. Nevertheless, we spend money too.
Post edited by criminius on

Comments

• zorena#3961 zorena Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've not been buying anything for months, DO I also get a cookie?
    e
    Noone.
  • webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    criminius wrote: »
    Yeah that's right cryptic. A pvper gave you $100. Granted I was in a capt horizon state. Nevertheless, we spend money too.

I got a Life Time Subscription..what does that get me? ;)
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ghostyandfrostyghostyandfrosty Member Posts: 864
    edited August 2012

You know, even at my most drunken state, I still haven't kneeled down and bought my fleet vorcha yet.

Nor my fleet nova.

Now I have been tempted, to throw a bottle at the screen once or twice seeing the STO logo while in a drunken state. But buying something?
  • travelingmastertravelingmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

In the words of levi3, you must be a millionaire.
    My PvP toon is Krov, of The House of Snoo. Beware of my Hegh'ta of doom.
  • aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    webdeath wrote: »

The same as me, which isn't much :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • dassemstodassemsto Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2012

huh... the way I burn respecs, I could fund half a dev position for pvp by myself... :/

(not something I admit proudly, but respeccing is the most fun I have in STO...)
  • matteo716maikaimatteo716maikai Member Posts: 823
    edited August 2012

if my logic is corrent, a nice shiney wells class ship.
  • exal7exal7 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I suggest investing in your local beer store, makes your gaming experience so much better :]
  • thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
    edited August 2012

lol crimson

lets hope you spend more wisely than i do!
  • trueprom3theustrueprom3theus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

New costume, neon lights for your ship, pet companions and TRIBBLE like that. Lol.
    Hear! Sons of Kahless
    Hear! Daughters too.
    The blood of battle washes clean.
    The Warrior brave and true.
    We fight, we love, and then we kill...
  • trueprom3theustrueprom3theus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    All in all, humour aside, I think pvpers spend more money per person than pveers by far. Increasing the number of pvpers (new content, new play style, etc) would bring lots of revenue for cryptic. They have the logic messed up in regards to pvp, how would one expect to have revenue when all that happens in pvp is fixing things that get broken (most of all) by previous releases? Just look how many people crave for the bug, less few exceptions, most would like one. Why would somebody from the community want a butt ugly ship if not for a little advantage in pvp? aside that bug is a lot of fun to play with.
    Hear! Sons of Kahless
    Hear! Daughters too.
    The blood of battle washes clean.
    The Warrior brave and true.
    We fight, we love, and then we kill...
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im not trying to discuss moderation or anything, what what the hell does this have to do with PC & Technical Issues? :D just trying to make this thread disappear in the most obscure place you can think of?

about spending money in game, well season 6 finally forced me to do it after a LONG time of not spending a dime. since i was going to be investing in the too cool fleet vorcha, i wanted the 3rd costume of it so i could have all parts available for it. and i went ahead and bought a fleet ktinga and fleet vorcha, and am very satisfied with my purchases. and today i finally gave in and bought the leach. ive already proven to myself that i can basically take on anything and come out on top with out it, except a good bug user. so i need an unfair advantage to make up for all the bug's unfair advantages when engaging those. to everything else i defeat from now on, well i would have defeated you anyway :P
  • webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im not trying to discuss moderation or anything, what what the hell does this have to do with PC & Technical Issues? :D just trying to make this thread disappear in the most obscure place you can think of?

about spending money in game, well season 6 finally forced me to do it after a LONG time of not spending a dime. since i was going to be investing in the too cool fleet vorcha, i wanted the 3rd costume of it so i could have all parts available for it. and i went ahead and bought a fleet ktinga and fleet vorcha, and am very satisfied with my purchases. and today i finally gave in and bought the leach. ive already proven to myself that i can basically take on anything and come out on top with out it, except a good bug user. so i need an unfair advantage to make up for all the bug's unfair advantages when engaging those. to everything else i defeat from now on, well i would have defeated you anyway :P

I think they mistakenly thought that this was about a mistaken purchase of 10k Zen? :rolleyes:
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I think they mistakenly thought that this was about a mistaken purchase of 10k Zen? :rolleyes:

oh your right, thats definitely a tech issue, no one would have droped a c note on zen on purpose :D
  • dassemstodassemsto Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im not trying to discuss moderation or anything, what what the hell does this have to do with PC & Technical Issues?

Lol! guess the pvp forums are getting too many views... better hide this thread where noone will find it!

The new moderators apper to be... less than thorough...

(discussing moderators is not the same as discussing moderation, right?) :p
  • methos71methos71 Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey rich boy, ya wanna see problems? We got problems right here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=352481 .

In the meanwhile, I would kindly ask that you take your smug self elsewhere, with your useless boasts. And this is coming from the son of your avatar's Cardiologist. I sh*t you not. Your avatar's real world self often put a hand on my shoulder, back when we dined at his restaurant in Manhattan, likely before you were even born. And no, my Cardiologist Dad didn't have a clue he was a Mafioso back then. But this Cardiologist's son is calling ya out on your trollin'.:cool:
    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -Zefram Cochrane
    Vice-Admiral Methos Corinthian
    methos71
    screenshot_2012-03-27-13-37-23.jpg