test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot login to launcher

pr1983pr1983 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
All right, so: I recently linked my accounts (probably my first mistake), but since then I have been unable to login to the launcher.

I have tried resetting my password multiple times. I have double checked that I've clicked the right radio button. I've cleared my cookies, yet no matter what I do, the launcher will not accept my password, and I can't play the game. Any suggestions would be really helpful, as I honestly have no intention of setting up a brand new account considering the gear I've accumulated since I started playing in 2010.

I've already opened tickets with support, but that seems to be getting me nowhere.

To summarise:

After changing my password:

Can I log in to the PWI site? Yes.

Can I log in to the STO site? Yes.

Can I log in to the Account Guard section of the site? No.

Can I log in to the launcher? No.

This is really making me want to give up, which I never thought would actually happen, so I would really appreciate any help.
Post edited by pr1983 on

Comments

• thelatathelata Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    make sure pwe account is selected on the launcher,also use your new chosen username you chose on account linking
  • pr1983pr1983 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wasn't given the option to select a new username that I recall. My username still comes up as "pr1983" on all the sites, and that login won't work. I've also tried making sure the pwe account button is selected, but no joy.