jagochdu14jagochdu14 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same problem here

Character: Nandelia@jagOchDu14
    Fleet: Anxia Corp
  • Options
    qgbnormanqgbnorman Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We're looking into this. Try changing your fleet's Message of the Day or Starbase name and see if that fixes it. If not, please send me your in-game @ handle so we can investigate your fleets' current status. Thanks!

same problem for my fleet

@gnorm
    Fed Fleet : Federation Fleet
  • Options
    torbettontorbetton Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same issue as well

Issue fixed with the update.
  • Options
    dan512dan512 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same problem for Battle Group Maco

@danfiveten
  • Options
    kekvinkekvin Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    @kekvin85 - Battlegroup Epsilon cant do any projects either

thx
  • Options
    kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So many post to read thru and it's late...
    Don't know if this has been suggested..
    Did you have the fleet leader go under the settings tab and enable (the all new settings to allow) various ranks to contribute, buy and start new projects, etc?
    I couldn't start, nor could anyone in the fleet, anything until I did that for both the Fed and Klingon fleets I'm leader of.
    Once I did that, eveything went smooth and we got mutiple projects cranking on both sides with no further problems.
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008
  • Options
    trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We did in 3rd Fleet. We have more than one fleet in 3rd fleet. Some of ours are working and some are not. Just a couple of our fleets are bugged.
  • Options
    paulymanpaulyman Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    the default for manage fleet holdings is for your top tier rank only that person can set those. if your fleet leader is absent or does not understand fleet management that is an issue with your fleet not the system. Ideally knowing that new fleet management features were coming your fleet leader should have taken the initiative to make a fleet on tribble and test these features out for themself. This would have allowed them to know what the new permissions were and make preparations for this.

a lack of preparation by your fleet leadership does not constitute an emergency or bug on the part of the game.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Please do not assume that we don't know what we are doing. We have tested out the system on Tribble. Our main fleet and one of our other divisions is the only ones effected by this as we have more than one fleet. Our alt fleet, works perfectly fine. The same can be said about our KDF side.
  • Options
    kelernkelern Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If that is in response to everyone posting here you should read the first post again,where i said the admiral check found no projects and then ticked the box to let the next rank down try and manage the fleet holdings.

As for testing on tribble you may be surprised to know we did test on tribble.Out of the 10 of us "regulars" 6 of us where over there
  • Options
    rehpicrehpic Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The maintenance going on tonight should fix the issue where some guilds were not able to start their starbase projects.
    Lead Programmer: Neverwinter
  • Options
    kelernkelern Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thank you.Nice to see it fixed so quickly
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank You. Its very much appreciated.
  • Options
    trappa83trappa83 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    rehpic wrote: »
    The maintenance going on tonight should fix the issue where some guilds were not able to start their starbase projects.

Great! Thanks rehpic. :)
  • Options
    pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    rehpic wrote: »

Worked like a charm, thank you.