test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No fleet projects

kelernkelern Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
For some reason our fleet,The jade empire, has no projects in the fleet listings.We have had a good check of all the tabs and cant find anything.We have had the admirals look.tick the manage fleet holdings box for the next rank down and still nothing.One of our admirals sent a bug report in
Post edited by kelern on

Comments

• Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same issue here.

I am unable to select any new project for the fleet, even though I am a fleet leader with all the privileges. Every time I change an instance I see the available pojects for a few seconds, and then everything turns gray and I am unable to select anything at all.

No one from my fleet (who managed to log-in, that is) can select any project, and a friendly fleet reports the same issue as well.

Is it because of the overall lag and server issues, or is this something bigger?
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    ascendantflameascendantflame Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same here. I tried to start the military project in the first slot right before the server crashed. Now the server's back up again, the fleet project UI is broken/empty.

Some screenshots: http://imgur.com/NPiTV http://imgur.com/RBQKQ
  • Options
    rogueeenterpriserogueeenterprise Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same thing here. I was able to bring them up initially while server was being unreliable and it iddn't initiate correctly. Now no projects appear and nothing happens on click/mouseover.
  • Options
    pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same here. When I first logged in, the missions were available. When I clicked to start the first one, server lagged and everything went to No Projects Available.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I managed to log-in to my KDF character and I am able to start new projects there w-o issues. Yet my Fed fleet is still having problems and no-one with Leader privileges can start anything.

Can we expect a fix for this soon, Cryptic? Sooner than "soon(tm)"?
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    ballermarisballermaris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I noted that we cannot start fleet projects in the Caspian Division Fleet; however in the alt fleets of Royal Marquis and House of Caspian we can and have started projects.

Noted that there is no project descriptions being loaded. I had logged off from House of Caspian and was logged back onto the Fed Fleet and noted a partial description from a House of Caspain "Build Interment Camp" from that window had loaded just the title and nothing else.

So it appears to be hit or miss for some fleets.

Ballermaris
  • Options
    farktoid5000farktoid5000 Member Posts: 72 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2012
    We're looking into this. Try changing your fleet's Message of the Day or Starbase name and see if that fixes it. If not, please send me your in-game @ handle so we can investigate your fleets' current status. Thanks!
    Follow your friendly neighborhood EQAH on Twitter! @CrypticEQAH
  • Options
    rogueeenterpriserogueeenterprise Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Tried this and actually the new base name and Starbase message won't save. Sounds like this window on the UI might be broken in these cases.

Jax Diar@RogueEnterprise
  • Options
    commander550commander550 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Tried to make it work, no luck, wont save the base name or MOtD...

Rambo@Commander550
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I am unable to change message of the day nor starbase name as well.

@Suavek - "The Niners" fleet.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    kelernkelern Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same
    @kelder
    The jade empire
  • Options
    rhysdeltarhysdelta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same@
    3rd Fleet
    Rhys Delta
    Head of Technical Services
    TaskForce Atlantis
    www.taskforceatlantis.com
    STO Forums Join Date: August 2009
  • Options
    muncheemunchee Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same @muncheee1
    House of Legacy
  • Options
    skipper19777skipper19777 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same issue Kelder has logged off but I will be on for awhile.
    Skipper@skipper77
    The Jade Empire
  • Options
    trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same problem here. We did everything as suggested. farktoid5000 I sent you a PM for you to investigate.
  • Options
    dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same problem. One of our members attempted to add a project, but it lagged out and never appeared (as far as I know).

Handle: @DMA-1986
    Fleet name: Scarlet Canary Trading Co. of Earth
  • Options
    valverde1valverde1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    same @MANN29

3eme Flotte
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same here, got to click through the "select project" option for the three main (Tac, Sci, Engie) paths during the glitchy post-launch period, and now I get no projects across the board...

@ArdrianDareau - Julin (Cmdr. and creator) <- did the clicking / S. Dareau (alt); both of the...
    Jello Echelon
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    ufpdodgersufpdodgers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Got the same problem, tried Starbase message and name change...but it doesn't save for me or anyone with permissions.

House of Kular
    Andron Dodgers@UFP_Dodgers
  • Options
    sheranki1sheranki1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The Black Watch, @tbwsto or @sheranki
  • Options
    tehmavericktehmaverick Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Having the same issue as well. Tried changing the starbase name and MoD, neither one saved.

Fleet: Cruxis

@Vincent_Patton
  • Options
    praetorian1983praetorian1983 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    same here...

51st Fleet

the whole holdings tab seems to be non-functional... can't change name of starbase or message of the day... I was able to set the message of the day on another tab, but the change didn't show up on the holdings tab...

and I also found some other issues regarding the fleet events... e.g. I schedule an event for July 18, 2012 08:00 PM then the event is scheduled for July 19, 2012 05:00 AM and the really weird thing is, that in the details for this event it is scheduled for February 3, 2025 07:00 AM
  • Options
    valverde1valverde1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    same @MANN29

3eme Flotte
  • Options
    pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same, same. Cannot save Star Bsse Name or MotD.

P' Ngah@PingaHead

Fleet: Grey Guard Task Force
  • Options
    nrnarnonnrnarnon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Okay, this is a load of patack. I see that everybody is having the same problem that I am with the Federation projects not showing up. I'm the fleet leader of the New Republic Navy.

@NRN_Arnon
  • Options
    abyssinainabyssinain Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Character name and handle: Hargrave@abyssinain
    Fleet name: Terran Strike Battalion
  • Options
    jg2112jg2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same Problem.

Handle: @jg2112
    Fleet: Battlegroup Epsilon.
  • Options
    loecleaderloecleader Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The League is facing similar issues. Please correct as soon as possible. Thanks.

@nicholas.nefarious
    The League of Extraordinary Captains
  • Options
    silverfaustxsilverfaustx Member Posts: 262
    edited July 2012
    Same here. I tried to start the military project in the first slot right before the server crashed. Now the server's back up again, the fleet project UI is broken/empty.

same problem, changing sb name or msg of the day, doesnt work either/no fix

handle : @capt.faust

fed fleet : Shadow Force

but on my kdf it all works, also on tribble
    this is only on my fed fleet

ps. weird thing is i see a cd for a project running on the right, but thats it (if i see it) and it could also b a kdf project on the fed tab (speculation) that feature project was finished on kdf, and showed up on fed (but no proof of that)
  • Options
    trappa83trappa83 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We're looking into this. Try changing your fleet's Message of the Day or Starbase name and see if that fixes it. If not, please send me your in-game @ handle so we can investigate your fleets' current status. Thanks!
    Same problem for my fleet.

Character: Merlok@Merlok
    Fleet: Windforcer

Ingame Bug Report Ticket ID: 1,364,116

Thanks in advance for your help. :)