test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't access on demand patching and connect to patch server

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I click the engage button on the launcher and it goes to the cryptic splash screen for a while then says that I couldn't connect to on-demand patching and connect to the patch server. Server idle for too long. Does anyone know what is going on? How do I fix this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shaley0dalyshaley0daly Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am also having this problem. :( I even unistalled then reistalled the game. Made sure to allow all access by the game. I still have the problem.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I click the engage button on the launcher and it goes to the cryptic splash screen for a while then says that I couldn't connect to on-demand patching and connect to the patch server. Server idle for too long. Does anyone know what is going on? How do I fix this?
    I am also having this problem. :( I even unistalled then reistalled the game. Made sure to allow all access by the game. I still have the problem.
    Both of you need to run the 'Net Test' diagnostics described in this thread...
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225155

and post the results here. This will tell is if you have a Firewall configuration issue, or if your ISP is blocking ports on you....