What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Federation Fleet

Comments

• Options
    kamhornkamhorn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I was removed from the fleet while I was on leave, had been gone for a week and was taken off the fleet and the fleet site. I would have stayed and help this fleet rebuild but was never given a chance to be heard.
    http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r157/kamkrt/removed2.png
    PS to note I returned to game that same day
  • Options
    shadowravin101shadowravin101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would like to point out that maverik asked if people would like to join HIS fasebook page not the fleets Facebook page HIS his own privatly made and owned Facebook page. And for this fleet lead to arogently change the name of said page from Sto group BACK. To federation fleet Sto group and the boot maverick the pages CREATOR!!! out of the page HE MADE not. The ff lead Maverick made. after maverick was attempting to make the page neutral because not everyone was part of the fleet anymore is both arogent, presumptuous, greedy, powerhungry and is down right thrift of personal property.

I don't care what anyone has to say theft is theft and this fleets leads hands are blood red with this and several other offences that he knows damn well he's guilty of. Oh and if you want proff?? How bout a raise of hands by those who KNEW it was maveriks personal page the he willingly shared and joins cuz HE asked us to.

Steal a man fb page SHAME ON YOU!!!!...
  • Options
    airwaneairwane Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community. :smile:

Feel free to look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming
    community. :smile:

Feel free to look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Oh Federation Fleet, how do I love thee
    Let me count the ways...

Good Folks from all over the Globe
    Friendly, Fair and Fun
    VOICE COMMS
    Active Membership
    FORUMS
    Roleplaying Friendly
    Family Friendly
    Moderated ~ no bleephole Policy
    Casual - Its a game, Enjoy IT!
    Engaging and Helpful

Come get your Trek On!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Federation Fleet's main goal is to maintain a fun, fair & friendly group to enjoy Cryptic Studio's Star Trek Online together. We have been established since October of 2009, and have many knowledgable and helpful members in our ranks. Please keep things civil & family friendly. Have fun everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mariorasamariorasa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Working on the starbases is fun, I know there's only a few of us from our fleet on tribble doing it, I can't wait until it moves to holodeck and the whole fleet can take part :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    oh ok so we build it on tribble and cryptic will move it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Starbase on tribble is nearing tier 1 completion so looking forward to gettign it the same on holodeck also :)

we just got a new roof on our starbase wander if that was the patch or if that was one of the projects we just finished.

Noticed a few more chefs and different officers walking around on it also.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    airwane wrote: »

That would be great if they could haha,

But yer well have to start from scratch in holodeck but were getting ready for it in there too ;)

stocking up on supplies
  • Options
    edited July 2012

No unfortunately not, it'll be a case of starting from scratch, but hopefully the projects will be able to reach their cooldown stage quicker because more people will be able to contribute
    Starbase on tribble is nearing tier 1 completion so looking forward to gettign it the same on holodeck also :)

we just got a new roof on our starbase wander if that was the patch or if that was one of the projects we just finished.

Noticed a few more chefs and different officers walking around on it also.

I think the new ceiling thing was part of the patch, and they added the chef because pre-patch, the chef - doff missions were to be enabled from the replicator, which didnt make much sense lol, so they brought the chef in.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Be neat if we could get ablative armour to go around the starbase during possibly attacks, like the endgame voyager ;) lol

Tho i geuss that would take a good while to do.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    So can ppl attack our base?

can we attack their base?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Yer there will be starbase defense and inprovment missions, and as we get our base improved and as and when we get to make the fleet only missions we will have our starbase improvements come into effect in them such as heal buffs for the starbase etc or the starbase launching peregrine attack fighters etc

Which is pretty neat
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    So can ppl attack our base?

can we attack their base?

You can get npc's attacking our base.

We can actually set up private PvE areas where 15 of us can take on the enemies and we'll actually protect our starbase...i.e it'll be the map we play on, which is pretty cool

But there is no pvp system in place yet.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    nice to see the base!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    nice new info on the podcast , still be nice to see the starship variant options from the starbase shipyards x
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    nice to see the base!

yer thats a nice touch ;)

being able to actually beam aboard and see the thing were working towards ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    i wander the skin option will actually be, well have to put it on the site for the members to put there thoughts on ;)
  • Options
    francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Greetings all....having log in issues ...again!!!!
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • Options
    francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Greetings all....having log in issues ...again!!!!

Lost ethanADAMS ACCOUNT???

Bummer..no Avitar either...double bummmer!!1 See YA all later...Looking forward to bases...

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • Options
    solarmutationsolarmutation Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would like to point something out to everyone. I have been labeled as a thief which is just untrue. A lot of this post can be shown as true from only one side. I see withdrawls and no deposits, and the stardates are showing from November of 2011 from a character I deleted back in May 2012. So I believe that this information is false, how can I have stolen something from November of last year. Also the included additional screenshots just show some items taken out months ago for someone who is creating builds and getting items for other fleet members assisting them with their builds. And lastly as for the 5 million EC that was withdrawn was from a deposit I made for a transfer to another new toon. I have just like everyother long time fleet member, minus some that were absent for the last few months, have placed large amounts of EC into the fleet bank. If we want to talk about EC missing or stolen EC from the fleet bank then everyone who withdrew large sums should also be held accountable. Lets be reasonable, if it is so fun, fair, friendly then this post alone goes against that by slandering someone because you personally don't agree with them. Yes this is what was posted after a conversation that didn't end well, to say the least. The last issues is the fact that I was gone for all of what had happened before the EC was withdrawn and i dropped a toon from the fleet to place in another fleet. This post shows an opinion from someone who was gone for several months. Many screams of mutiny were thrown around loosely by someone, which all of us know that a mutiny is when a person or group try to overthrough who is currently in command. I find it hard to believe that when someone leaves of there own free will to start something new, hardly a mutiny. To force someone to turn over something that they have created for your own personal means, when you were not the creator is also not fun, fair, or friendly. All i am asking is that you make the decision for yourself with the given evidence. If you are willing to look you will see many issues with the validity of the given information that was posted. And this is to you ADW i can't believe that you would stoop so low as to post this about this personal opinion you have. Like i said in our conversation you need to give everyone all the facts to make a true decision and not just a rash assumption. To try and force your opinion on someone before they have a chance to review the facts, from both sides, is just wrong. I don't understand why you chose to bad mouth me like that to the rest of Federation Fleet. Personal vendetta is not fun, fair, friendly, and the whole truth can only be given if all the information is provided, not just your side.
    [/quote][/QUOTE]
  • Options
    beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Repeatedly posting the same wall-o-text FTW \o/
    edited July 2012
    attacks on our thread are bannable
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    another 3 projects in and just awaiting the countdown, special project for starbase is getting there
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Had a fun day today with a couple stfs and pvp games shuttle fun

lol