• thokoothokoo Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Vaani@Vaani
    thokoo...formerly known as "Vaani@Vaani":eek:
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    anazonda

/10char
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • sollafsollaf Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    anazonda wrote: »
    anazonda

/10char

Glad you got to keep your name Anazonda.
    Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.
    edited June 2012
    I'm sure it wont take long for people to work out who I was.

I'm guessing Captain Zero!!!

:tongue:
    Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Alexraptor with one "r" :tongue:
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
    edited June 2012
    I am Sollaf!!!! Captial S!!!! I am not sollaf.

*Sorry had to get that off my chest*
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    We could make use of the signatures to distinguish who we are at a glance to some degree, but people change their signatures quite often.

On mine, I'm going to keep the first bit in the square (as that was my avatar and name originally) and change the second bit when I want or need to.
  • terilynnsterilynns Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Glad to see that pic again :biggrin:

And likewise of your ginormous lobes Nagus! <3:smile:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Luckily, I am still me.
    edited June 2012
    elric071 wrote: »
    As with many others, *points to my sig* :)

I was lucky enough to just have to add a 0 in the middle....still don't like that I am forced to merge my old cryptic to a new pwe account...you'd think they would have found a way to port over our account info :mad:

But I guess I'll get used to it

I'm going to take a guess here that it was easier for them to transfer selective information into the PWE database than it would have been to actually merge the databases.

Sort of like why all the old posts got renamed as "Archived Post", which, if you look at it in the right twisted frame of mind, makes reading certain old posts highly entertaining.

Basically, they made it as easy on themselves as possible. Which I sort of get, since they're a game development company and not a web design company. They didn't generate any direct revenue doing this.

I lucked out. I gave my new ZEN account the new name (not tellin what it was) and kept my display name the same as before. Logging in is a bit of a pain, but once I'm in I'm still me.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • inudracoinudraco Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    MundaneRaptor's my name, DJing is my game!
    DJ Mighty Mundane / Wal'vin the Wolf Joined in 2008.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vrasaajvrasaaj Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I have a sinking feeling it's going to post on the forums as my old PWE stupid name not my Cryptic name I've been using for years...

/sigh Yes it did... bleh...
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Though it wanders away from the genesis of my account name (it's related to my college email) I just added a second 2. Where I was rtk142, I am now rtk1422. Must say though, I really don't see what was wrong with the old system. C'est la vie.
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hi,

I was formally known as Alecto (one of the Furies from Greek mythology, who much like Apollo (in TOS) came to be in the Star Trek IP (via STO but in male form).

My favoured username however was unavailable, variants of the name were unavailable and so after about two hours of trying various username's I decided upon kalecto because I have a Klingon alt in game called Kalec, so I figured adding the K to the begging of the name adds that little touch of Klingon.

If I could use capitalization and apostrophes, I would have probably typed it up as K'Alecto, but alas I/we can not.

I very much despise the changes that have been made here; the entire time thinking of this scene from Star Wars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siipB-1Zoac

PW = The Emperor
    Cryptic = Vader
    Community = Luke

:smile:
  • lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I was lockdown51 but now have this handle from years ago.
    Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    In my Sig. I want my Underscores and Capital Letters back, NOW.
  • cworth1cworth1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    My name was the same that it was just with a 1 in front.

Though this is my 3 year old PW account that I have not touched in about 2 1/2 years since back when I tried out some of PW games and found they sucked to high heaven.
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    im me with an 1 attached
  • ayradyssayradyss Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Other than the 'decapitalization,' I still seem to be me. That much is good, at least. Still not really keen on the new forum system.
    Live long, and prosper.
  • tankalot42otankalot42o Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i used to be SpaceTank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theolopboytheolopboy Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    WTF second time I've posted this morning and it reverted to the quick reply text grrr

2nd attempt:

Had to add 'the' to the front of my name but never been a huge poster so no big deal, I am liking some of the message to pwe names appearing. Wonder if the mods will do anything about them :)
    Correct forum join and LTS subscriber from date : 27/01/2010
  • cedricophoffcedricophoff Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    CedricO before the change... much prefer it over this one. dunno who but somebody took cedrico before me apparently....
  • wanderer89wanderer89 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I was Tryulis, life time subscriber and pain in the backside for anyone and everyone

Now... now I feel, different. I FEAR CHANGE :eek:
    THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS TRYULIS
    Vice Admiral Dir Sonatra, I.R.W. Kholairlha, Scimitar Class Warbird
    Vice Admiral Oshin S'ree, USS Steamrunner, Steamrunner Class

TEN FORWARD FLEET
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    CedricO before the change... much prefer it over this one. dunno who but somebody took cedrico before me apparently....
    sollaf wrote: »
    I'm guessing Captain Zero!!!

:tongue:

It's somewhat atypical... It's the result of trying to buy a "look closely at the screen BAM-BIG-ANACONDA-ATTACKING" domain and a liter of Vodka on a tuesday at 10 am... ^^
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • lordkosc2012lordkosc2012 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    mine was just lordkosc, no numbers at the end , which for some reason it made me add :frown: so it would be different from my user name in game.

I am sad my join date didn't carry over, I was one of the first joiners on the old STO forums.

also my career officer title is missing...
    I'm still dixonium.

I've just been swapped with an indistinguishable duplicate from another quantum reality.

I miss my Tholian avatar.
  • lordxenitelordxenite Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    My sig says it all, but honestly this thread should be in Ten Forward. :cool:
  • josephkerrjosephkerr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    My new (to these forums at least) name is very different to the old but I think I've landed on my feet a bit here, I'm quite fond of this alter-ego and while I'm sure some of you have a good idea who I was, I'm not telling :wink:
  • erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm not liking the forced name change

0Gambit0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]