Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - May 8, 2012

13»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hey Zero, when will the graphics glitches get looked at? I have put in support tickets on the ones I've seen, with pretty clear instructions on how to duplicate what I was seeing.

The tickets I've put in have dealt with the TNG combadges (series & movie). I've read over complaints about other things, too, ie the Trill spot breaks between neck and shoulders, and near the ankles for female toons.

I'm sure there's plenty of others besides the above-mentioned graphics issues.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Heres a good question, If we cannot buy the Carrier on the Test Server, Then WHY is the runabout for the CARRIER being patched here? I sort of Understand the rest of the patch but WHY the runabout part?:eek:

If you copy a character that the Carrier it also copies it to the Test Server, when they put sounds in the Belfast Bridge it was the only way to test it as the DS9 pack is not available on Tribble.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The Danube Runabout pets spamming Tractor Beam repeatedly is an issue we're working on. We weren't ignoring feedback from y'all, and were already looking into it.

BorticusCryptic had posted this information in another forum; sorry everyone here missed that. :)

Thanks for the update
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Heres a good question, If we cannot buy the Carrier on the Test Server, Then WHY is the runabout for the CARRIER being patched here? I sort of Understand the rest of the patch but WHY the runabout part?:eek:

If you bought or have a carrier on the live shard, you can copy over that toon and test out the carrier pet changes.

...Or are you just looking for a way to test the carrier without buying one on Holodeck?

That does remind me that I need to check and see if the TRIBBLE C-Store (not the free test ship console) has been updated since the Atrox went live so I can buy it with my fake TRIBBLE points.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I hear everyone moaning about the tractor pets but somewhere in the process i would like to point out the power syphon drones which are broken as well so lets not target one thing with out looking at other things. Just saying.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Because it's part of the patch either way. We can'T figure out if the patch itself does what it does, but who knows, maybe it can accidentally blow up the servers. That they would be able to figure out here.

Also, are you 100 % sure you can't get your Carrier imported over via character transfer?
  • Options
    edited May 2012

You do realize that if you buy the Carrier and the various Runabouts, Fighters, etc. on Live; then copy that character over; said character will have access to all those items on Tribble, right? No you can't buy the Carrier for a test drive on Tribble per se; but thpose who've purchased it Live can indeed use it on Tribble just the same.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    If you bought or have a carrier on the live shard, you can copy over that toon and test out the carrier pet changes.

...Or are you just looking for a way to test the carrier without buying one on Holodeck?

That does remind me that I need to check and see if the TRIBBLE C-Store (not the free test ship console) has been updated since the Atrox went live so I can buy it with my fake TRIBBLE points.

Trying to test the new carrier as I dont have a whole bunch of money atm. And no the cstore on tribble STILL shows loading....:(