Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - April 3, 2012

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You aren't asking this lady her age, are you? ;)

There is also a viral video from a few years ago with "But I am le tired."

And yes, I watched Pepe Le Pew as a young girl, though those cartoons are probably STILL playing on some channel.

No, they're not. Pepe Le Pew and Speedy Gonzales are censored and banned from airing in US TV. Reason: They are demeaning to minorities and ethnic groups and are no longer considered 'appropiate' due to the things they do.

Pepe Le Pew is the poster child for sexual harrasment and the famed french narcisstic arrogance. Funny thing is.. its VERY accurate :D

Speedy Gonzales apparently ticked off a few mexican soccer moms because it showed how Speedy's extended family always traveled in large groups, took siestas every hour...and he used the word 'gringo' . *oh my!*
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I'll test this build tonight, but in addition to the aforementioned ready room door bug (in this thread) on the Aquarius bridge, there's another bug on the Aquarius bridge.

When you use the turbolift on the bridge to go to other decks, it deposits you correctly on other decks in the turbolift. Indeed, using the turbolift on other decks to go to decks other than the bridge will yield the expected result of putting you where you should be (in the turbolift on those decks). However, using the turbolift from the engineering (or crew) deck to go back to the bridge, it doesn't deposit you in the turbolift on the bridge. Instead, you appear on the transporter at the back of the bridge.

This suggests a spawning point issue to me. Zone transfers from off the ship (or sector/mission maps) should drop you on the transporter. Zone transfers from internal decks should put you where you do the transferring: the turbolift.

I filed a bug on this, but I can't see what bugs I filed, so I don't know the number. I'll test this, as mentioned, tonight and see if it's still happening.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Then I'm going to go ahead and take credit for that.
    Every change you like, yeah that was me.

But if you don't like it, it was the other guy.

Game companies should hire a guy with a moustache and cape to be that other guy.

Patch broke something? HE broke in and did it.

You got nerfed? He did it.

Think the store/subscription is too expensive? It's because this guy stole last month's revenue and blew it all on Powerball tickets.

Not enough content? It's because this guy breaks in and deletes all the work everyone is doing.

And you can't fire this guy because he's a wizard.

Every workplace has this guy. :-)

He's the guy who works in the kitchen at every restaurant where a waiter explains something is wrong in the kitchen, except where he's the customer that the waiter is explaining to the kitchen. He's the guy who works in every retail warehouse and breaks your stuff except when he's the customer abusing the buyer protection plan you sold. He is both the silent heckler that drives actors crazy and the actor who just breaks the forth wall and stares at you.

He probably also stole your phone and wallet which you definitely didn't leave at home, broke into your house to turn your oven on and your AC up, votes for politicians you don't like, and... well... Ever see a cute guy or girl at a party or on the street and not get the nerve to ask for their number after a great conversation. It's just as well. Because this guy is dating them. All of them. Everywhere.

This guy is everywhere. He drives dangerously fast in a very pretentious hybrid that gets twenty gallons to the mile. Yes, GALLONS TO THE MILE.

You're not paranoid everybody, this guy with the tall hat and cape and twirly mustache is just sabotaging absolutely everything.

Curse you, guy with the tall hat and twirly mustache and cape! If only you weren't a wizard!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Game companies should hire a guy with a moustache and cape to be that other guy.

Think the store/subscription is too expensive? It's because this guy stole last month's revenue and blew it all on Powerball tickets.

Not enough content? It's because this guy breaks in and deletes all the work everyone is doing.

He's the guy who works in the kitchen at every restaurant where a waiter explains something is wrong in the kitchen, except where he's the customer that the waiter is explaining to the kitchen. He's the guy who works in every retail warehouse and breaks your stuff except when he's the customer abusing the buyer protection plan you sold. He is both the silent heckler that drives actors crazy and the actor who just breaks the forth wall and stares at you.

He probably also stole your phone and wallet which you definitely didn't leave at home, broke into your house to turn your oven on and your AC up, votes for politicians you don't like, and... well... Ever see a cute guy or girl at a party or on the street and not get the nerve to ask for their number after a great conversation. It's just as well. Because this guy is dating them. All of them. Everywhere.

This guy is everywhere. He drives dangerously fast in a very pretentious hybrid that gets twenty gallons to the mile. Yes, GALLONS TO THE MILE.

You're not paranoid everybody, this guy with the tall hat and cape and twirly mustache is just sabotaging absolutely everything.

Curse you, guy with the tall hat and twirly mustache and cape! If only you weren't a wizard!

This is the best thing I've read all day. Thank you. <3
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    shapey wrote:
    tested trading in 95 blues to see if I could get an ultra-rare, no luck.

anyone else?

I'm trying to test this, but I'm running out of Doffs to Katamari(tm). Is there a Doff dispenser someplace? :p
  • Options
    edited April 2012

Bungie has this guy... actually... they have two of them. The Webmaster and Stosh. But the Webmaster better fits your overall description. Stosh just ends up being his fallguy.

Edit: Also, he wears a gorilla suit to work.
  • Options
    edited April 2012

So THAT'S who had sex with my girlfriend...
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Oh wow Zero, luv is in the air. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Edit: Also, can the Klinks get their Pattern Enhancer Models put onto the Triolic Patter Enhancer?

This! Pleeeeeeeese?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Zero's added "be THAT guy" to my schedule. . .
    You may now refer to me as "Whippingboy."

I'm sorry for everything sir/ma'am.

:::rattles his chains:::
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Tumerboy wrote: »

Hmmm *steeps paw together and cackles evily*. Perhaps we can find a use for the whippingboy... in the foundry... with some blank maps.. and adding the utopia panitia exterior into the foundry.. BEFORE it's put ingame proper ;):D
  • Options
    edited April 2012

That's not even true; ThomasTheCat put that on your schedule.

My schedule for you definitely involved <NDA>.
  • Options
    edited April 2012

I told you before, no more Nekkid Dance Animations. I'll goto HR if you don't take that off my schedule.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I told you before, no more Nekkid Dance Animations. I'll goto HR if you don't take that off my schedule.

.jpg Not sure if serious...
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    [...]
    [...]

Poor Boy! :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I posted this on yesterday's patchnotes, but I'll post it here just in case:
    Resolved the rare Reassignment assignments at the Academies that allow you to turn in five rare duty officers for a random purple duty officer to have a chance to result in an ultra-rare handcrafted duty officer.

By the way, fixed a grammar error (in red) :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012

Thank god I wasn't drinking anything other wise Tumerboy would have caused me to spit all over my nice clean monitor! Darn you for being THAT GUY! :D (And here I thought Borticus was "That Guy" first with the Debacles of the Jem'hadar Shield and the Maco of infinite powah insanity! :P)