test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 28, 2012

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for extended maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120226a.3

General:
  • Updated the rewards for Operation Gamma to add a Mystery Box as a possible reward.
    • This is the same Mystery Box that drops in STFs.
  • The Warp to Gamma Orionis button no longer takes Klingon characters to Battle Group Omega.
  • Updated State of Q to resolve issue that caused some players to get stuck and unable to progress.
  • Resolved a few text issues in Operation Gamma.
  • Updated the benches and chairs on Bajor Ground so they are now sittable.
  • Female Alien Bridge Officers can now be earned via the New Officer missions.
  • Resolved an issue that improperly prevented some silver players from chatting.

Audio:
  • Updated the ambient audio for Facility 47 and Starbase 157.
  • K7, Starbase 39, and Memory Alpha have had their ambient audio updated.
  • Beefed up and turned up the Impulse Burst audio.
  • Resolved issue with buzzing on Bajor Ground when monitoring in 7.1.
  • Updated the audio in the Defiant bridge.

Duty Officers:
  • Resolved an issue with purple Gorn Security duty officers not being able to be slottable in the Ground Active Roster.
  • Resolved bad slotting in Ghosts of the Jem'Hadar assignment chain.
  • Hologram entertainer duty officers can be slotted into standard hologram assignments.
  • Resolved bad slotting in "Self Discipline Training" assignment.
  • Resolved typos and updated outcome rigging in "Civil Unrest" assignments.
  • Changed rewards for "Sell Slaves to Orions" assignment to reward Gold-Pressed Latinum.
  • Changed requirements for "Purchase Slaves from Orions" assignment.
  • Changed "Tribble Bounty" assignment to reward Gold-Pressed Latinum.
  • The Ferasan Nepeta Leaves chain consumable no longer can be used to make Cryo tribbles.
  • The Romulan duty officer N'vek, the Xindi-Arboreal and Ferasan Patriarch now act on assignments properly as a Technician so as to match their active roster designations.
  • Adjusted odds of colonial chains to make uncommon and rarer assignments appear more often.
  • Added new assignments.
  • Increased rewards for "Emergency Shortage" assignments.
  • Resolved bad Marauding assignment that was occasionally giving prisoners of the wrong faction.
  • Updated outcome text on "Resolve Dilithium Dispute" assignment.
  • Resolved bad slotting in "Police Crew on Leave" Second Wave assignment.
  • Resolved bad slotting on some "Shortage" assignments.
  • Adjusted Dilithium rewards upwards for "Execute Mutineer" assignment and updated outcome rigging.
  • Reduced input costs of repeatable version of "Captain's Night" assignment requiring Romulan Ale.
  • Increased frequency of second link of Jem'Hadar story assignment chain appearing.
    • It should both appear more often and in a couple of additional locations.
  • Adjusted duration on granting Marauding; it now correctly matches Diplomatic Immunity.
  • Updated some Development Scientists who didn’t have the new Development Scientist active roster power.
  • Corrected some out of date tooltips on the Conn duty officer for Evasive Maneuvers: the tooltips now report the correct chance info with correct durations.
  • Resolved some typos and bad rigging in some assignments.
  • Adjusted the types of CXP granted for some commodity "Shortage" assignments.
  • Reduced the number of data samples granted from anomaly assignments.
  • Assignment to grant Vulcan and Orion Entertainer Hologram duty officers now has a chance of granting both species to both factions.
  • Updated "Secure Trade Route" assignments for rigging and CXP reward types.
  • Resolved an issue with the Andorian Cultural Exchange duty officer assignment.
    • A Klingon somehow snuck into the program - I would expect that from a Romulan, but a Klingon? Very disappointing...

Systems:
  • Updated the Operation Gamma Leveless Polaron Beam Array for the shuttle so the proc now works as designed.
  • Federation players can now correctly train Bridge Officers in Science Team III.
  • Updated deployed fighters so that they now properly respond to an Attack order after using Recall.
  • Updated descriptions of all C-store Shuttles and Fighters to include Hull and Shield Modifier value.
  • Updated the tooltip for Sub-Zero (Breen) 2-piece set bonus:
    • It now correctly reads "+30% Transphasic Projectile Damage".
  • Federation and Mirror Universe NPC enemy groups now have Odyssey-class dreadnoughts.
  • Removed the Bortas and Odyssey ships from the Tribble test store.
  • Updated description of "Victory is Life" set bonus for Jem'Hadar set:
    • Corrected proc percentage to match actual proc percentage of 1%.
    • Corrected description to include the Cardassian Galor as valid ship to receive this benefit.
  • The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get 10x the damage bonus they should have been given.
  • Torpedo consoles now properly only improve their designated torpedo type.

UI:
  • There is now a keybind option to clear the rally point for the current target.
  • There is now a keybind option to clear all the rally points.
  • It's now possible to access chat in the ship and character tailors.
  • Tweaked the minimap zoom behavior to better maintain zoom levels across ground maps.
  • The Duty Officer UI now sorts the completed assignment chains to the bottom of the assignment chain list.
  • The amount of space the timer on the Holoemitter icon takes up has been minimized.
  • Incorrect officer icons no longer appear when switching between Department Heads in the Duty Officer window.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    <snip>
    Duty Officers:
    • Added new assignments.
    <snip>

Well, that's a little vague :D Do we get any hints as to what the new assignments are?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    KoshiirRa wrote: »
    Well, that's a little vague :D Do we get any hints as to what the new assignments are?

I think Heretic has fun with his patch notes. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get 10x the damage bonus they should have been given.??

I think I detect a typo.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I think Heretic has fun with his patch notes. ;)

In other words, you don't want to ruin that fun... and we're going to have to wait to find out.

:(

:D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    •The Warp to Gamma Orionis button no longer takes Klingon characters to Battle Group Omega.

So, it will take us to the Gamma Orionis sector block instead?
    Will we still have access to the Battle Group to collect Assimilated accolade Borg Science Boffs?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    •The Warp to Gamma Orionis button no longer takes Klingon characters to Battle Group Omega.

So, it will take us to the Gamma Orionis sector block instead?
    Will we still have access to the Battle Group to collect Assimilated accolade Borg Science Boffs?

You should...us feds have an option to go to Battle Group Omega or Gamma O sector block
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get 10x the damage bonus they should have been given.??

I think I detect a typo.

ya they did more damage than Mk XII Purple weapons. The modifier did 10x damage, not 10x the base damage
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Zero now that the Odyssey is properly ingame is there any chance that the Terran Flagship be changed from a Galaxy X back to the Odyssey it was when the Mirror Event first launched?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    [*]Updated description of "Victory is Life" set bonus for Jem'Hadar set:
    • Corrected proc percentage to match actual proc percentage of 1%.
    • Corrected description to include the Cardassian Galor as valid ship to receive this benefit.

Yeah... actual proc of 1%....suuuuure... was like that all along, right? ;)

So the DOff has 0.5% chance to kill ALL buffs, but the set bonus has only a 1% chance to kill 1 buff? Personally liked it better at 2.5%... matched the other weapon-type procs (phasers knocking out systems and the like). It was good at 2.5%...

Though it's a freebie power, so shouldnt complain too much :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    UI:

Oh... wow... Now I don't have to go into hermit mode when I spend hours on end customizing my uniforms and ships!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    You should...us feds have an option to go to Battle Group Omega or Gamma O sector block

Thanks Creamy, just wanted to make sure someone didn't forget something! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    UI:

This was the highlight of the Tribble notes for me! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Creamy, just wanted to make sure someone didn't forget something! :D

anytime homie
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    How do we test the Belfast Bridge audio if its not obtainable in Tribble or am I missing it someplace?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Race1 wrote: »
    How do we test the Belfast Bridge audio if its not obtainable in Tribble or am I missing it someplace?

If you transfer a character that has the bridge on Holodeck over to Tribble, it should bring the unlock with you.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Any news on when the Leadership boff fix is going to hit Tribble?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    (...)[*]The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get 10x the damage bonus they should have been given.(...)

will all existing weapons be adapted also?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Questions from my side, please. :)

:: Will we also get female aliens now from "evaluate TRIBBLE bridge officer" duff assignments?
    :: Could you add at least ONE chef (preferably blue or purrple) to the dilithium duff store of Lt. Ferra, so we don't have to rely on pure luck to get a chef at all?
    :: Can we also have chat available while editing a Foundry project, pretty please?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    That´s nice, but the really important question isn´t answered in there.

Is Zero still singin´ Bieber songs? :eek:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    NM /10 char
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    So many bugfixes and still nothing on the visuals of the male Honor Guard ground sets.
    Exactly what is so hard about tweaking two costumes a little??
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for extended maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.17.20120226a.3

General:
    • Updated the rewards for Operation Gamma to add a Mystery Box as a possible reward.
      • This is the same Mystery Box that drops in STFs.

Oh....more boxes......I can hardly contain my excitement
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    If you transfer a character that has the bridge on Holodeck over to Tribble, it should bring the unlock with you.

duh! I totally missed that one, lol!!! I feel stupid now, thanks for the reminder! :o

Awww Too bad you couldnt get the actual audio from the show for the bridge.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    And another question: Can the STF ground equipment be described correctly with the modifiers? They are against Plasma fire, but the modifier text says [Ap] which is plain wrong, should be [Pla] instead. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Federation players can now correctly train Bridge Officers in Science Team III.

Yay!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Long list nice, but I don't see two things on there yet...

What about a fix for the bug that does not allow completion of "Second Wave" when grouped?? Anything...Working on it? Acknowledgement of its existence?

Will the ground weapons in "Second Wave" be made purple like the rest of the gear? It is odd to have a mixed rarity set.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Devs,

30% bonus to transphasics in breen set.. ok. I like its back to transphasics.

But... we know the 30% bonus to a useless torpedo is still useless.

Why not make it 30% bonus SHIELD penetration to transphasic torpedoes? That would make the transphasics workable. 10% base bleedthrough + 20% innate transphasic bonus + 30% breen set bonus = 60% bleedtrough damage. On a torpedo that at mk 11 does barely 2100 damage it means a through-the-shield hull hit for 1260. That's not shabby at all.

... as a temporary fix until the torpedoes themselves are revamped?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ivarST wrote:
    That´s nice, but the really important question isn´t answered in there.

Is Zero still singin´ Bieber songs? :eek:

Never say never.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Never say never.

cuz this is my destinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get 10x the damage bonus they should have been given.

Why use them anyway now? You can get better specs on going strictly with disruptor weapons on MK XI gear... The only benefit is the double proc on both plasma and disruptor that you'll get when using them, but at the cost of the fact that you'll hit less often with 7.5% accuracy built into the weapons rather than the ACCx2 and ACCx3 that you REALLY need these days on regular MK XI gear.....

Additionally, they were the last best plasma weapon to counter all the plasma resists from STF sets with their 75% accuracy. Now, plasma weapons are dead for everything but PvE

Again, why use these weapons? Cryptic broke them.