Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - February 28, 2012

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    UI:
    • It's now possible to access chat in the ship and character tailors.
    Chat approves this.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Updated the Operation Gamma Leveless Polaron Beam Array for the shuttle so the proc now works as designed.

The proc reads right now but it still says it deals Phaser damage and it still had the art and sound effects of a Phaser beam array. is that intended?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    [*]Updated the rewards for Operation Gamma to add a Mystery Box as a possible reward.

[*]This is the same Mystery Box that drops in STFs.
    ]

are the boxes different in other maps?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I've only seen the mystery boxes in STF's. If they are the same ones, then they are Green Cardassian Lock Box generators. I just trash them
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    • Federation and Mirror Universe NPC enemy groups now have Odyssey-class dreadnoughts.
    Trivia question for those in the know? Do Terran Empire cruisers exist in STO or does this Empire call them dreadnaughts?

And does anyone see this as a hint of the Federation Odyssey for the C-Store?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    • Female Alien Bridge Officers can now be earned via the New Officer missions.

In uncommon, rare, and very rare flavors?

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get the 10x damage bonus that they shouldn't have been given in the first place.

That's the only way that sentence makes ANY sense to me...lol. Guess I'm just dense...hehe.

Is that what they were getting at meaning it's A nerf(fix...:rolleyes:) ?

:confused:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    We will be bringing the Tribble server down for extended maintenance to apply a new update.
    ST.17.20120226a.3

General:
    • Updated the rewards for Operation Gamma to add a Mystery Box as a possible reward.
      • This is the same Mystery Box that drops in STFs.
    • The Warp to Gamma Orionis button no longer takes Klingon characters to Battle Group Omega.
    • Updated State of Q to resolve issue that caused some players to get stuck and unable to progress.
    • Resolved a few text issues in Operation Gamma.
    • Updated the benches and chairs on Bajor Ground so they are now sittable.
    • Female Alien Bridge Officers can now be earned via the New Officer missions.
    • Resolved an issue that improperly prevented some silver players from chatting.

Audio:
    • Updated the ambient audio for Facility 47 and Starbase 157.
    • K7, Starbase 39, and Memory Alpha have had their ambient audio updated.
    • Beefed up and turned up the Impulse Burst audio.
    • Resolved issue with buzzing on Bajor Ground when monitoring in 7.1.
    • Updated the audio in the Defiant bridge.

Duty Officers:
    • Resolved an issue with purple Gorn Security duty officers not being able to be slottable in the Ground Active Roster.
    • Resolved bad slotting in Ghosts of the Jem'Hadar assignment chain.
    • Hologram entertainer duty officers can be slotted into standard hologram assignments.
    • Resolved bad slotting in "Self Discipline Training" assignment.
    • Resolved typos and updated outcome rigging in "Civil Unrest" assignments.
    • Changed rewards for "Sell Slaves to Orions" assignment to reward Gold-Pressed Latinum.
    • Changed requirements for "Purchase Slaves from Orions" assignment.
    • Changed "Tribble Bounty" assignment to reward Gold-Pressed Latinum.
    • The Ferasan Nepeta Leaves chain consumable no longer can be used to make Cryo tribbles.
    • The Romulan duty officer N'vek, the Xindi-Arboreal and Ferasan Patriarch now act on assignments properly as a Technician so as to match their active roster designations.
    • Adjusted odds of colonial chains to make uncommon and rarer assignments appear more often.
    • Added new assignments.
    • Increased rewards for "Emergency Shortage" assignments.
    • Resolved bad Marauding assignment that was occasionally giving prisoners of the wrong faction.
    • Updated outcome text on "Resolve Dilithium Dispute" assignment.
    • Resolved bad slotting in "Police Crew on Leave" Second Wave assignment.
    • Resolved bad slotting on some "Shortage" assignments.
    • Adjusted Dilithium rewards upwards for "Execute Mutineer" assignment and updated outcome rigging.
    • Reduced input costs of repeatable version of "Captain's Night" assignment requiring Romulan Ale.
    • Increased frequency of second link of Jem'Hadar story assignment chain appearing.
      • It should both appear more often and in a couple of additional locations.
    • Adjusted duration on granting Marauding; it now correctly matches Diplomatic Immunity.
    • Updated some Development Scientists who didn’t have the new Development Scientist active roster power.
    • Corrected some out of date tooltips on the Conn duty officer for Evasive Maneuvers: the tooltips now report the correct chance info with correct durations.
    • Resolved some typos and bad rigging in some assignments.
    • Adjusted the types of CXP granted for some commodity "Shortage" assignments.
    • Reduced the number of data samples granted from anomaly assignments.
    • Assignment to grant Vulcan and Orion Entertainer Hologram duty officers now has a chance of granting both species to both factions.
    • Updated "Secure Trade Route" assignments for rigging and CXP reward types.
    • Resolved an issue with the Andorian Cultural Exchange duty officer assignment.
      • A Klingon somehow snuck into the program - I would expect that from a Romulan, but a Klingon? Very disappointing...

Systems:
    • Updated the Operation Gamma Leveless Polaron Beam Array for the shuttle so the proc now works as designed.
    • Federation players can now correctly train Bridge Officers in Science Team III.
    • Updated deployed fighters so that they now properly respond to an Attack order after using Recall.
    • Updated descriptions of all C-store Shuttles and Fighters to include Hull and Shield Modifier value.
    • Updated the tooltip for Sub-Zero (Breen) 2-piece set bonus:
      • It now correctly reads "+30% Transphasic Projectile Damage".
    • Federation and Mirror Universe NPC enemy groups now have Odyssey-class dreadnoughts.
    • Removed the Bortas and Odyssey ships from the Tribble test store.
    • Updated description of "Victory is Life" set bonus for Jem'Hadar set:
      • Corrected proc percentage to match actual proc percentage of 1%.
      • Corrected description to include the Cardassian Galor as valid ship to receive this benefit.
    • The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get 10x the damage bonus they should have been given.
    • Torpedo consoles now properly only improve their designated torpedo type.

UI:
    • There is now a keybind option to clear the rally point for the current target.
    • There is now a keybind option to clear all the rally points.
    • It's now possible to access chat in the ship and character tailors.
    • Tweaked the minimap zoom behavior to better maintain zoom levels across ground maps.
    • The Duty Officer UI now sorts the completed assignment chains to the bottom of the assignment chain list.
    • The amount of space the timer on the Holoemitter icon takes up has been minimized.
    • Incorrect officer icons no longer appear when switching between Department Heads in the Duty Officer window.

so does this mean I can not have mouse freeze issue bug that is anoying

yes audio Bajor fixed it was so anoying
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    It's now possible to access chat in the ship and character tailors.

Wow, that took a long time to finally be implemented! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2012

[*]The Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons no longer get 10x the damage bonus they should have been given.

When you are applying this fix, I hope that you check that it's CrtH and CrtD mods don't get multiplied by 10 instead.

I ask because the last time these were fixed, we had 10x too many Acc mods. Instead we got 10x too many Dmg mods, so it's better to be safe than sorry (again) :p
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    valetheon wrote:
    That's the only way that sentence makes ANY sense to me...lol. Guess I'm just dense...hehe.

Is that what they were getting at meaning it's A nerf(fix...:rolleyes:) ?
    :confused:

I tried to tell them on these tribble release notes back before they even removed the +75% acc that these weapons just need to be left alone.. period for reasons that I am not going to be a broken record and state again, but they didn't listen nor do they have an equal or greater rebuttle other than "cuz we can do it and that is all you need to know".

Anyway.. I digress....
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Resolved an exploit that allowed players to slot bridge officers of the wrong class into ship stations.

So this one ^^ was added to the actual deployment but not mentioned in these release notes... this one is HUGE to pvp.. no wonder!!!!!

Zero, will it remove the existing officers if it detects them?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Despite patch notes to the contrary, the transwarp conduit in Omega Leonis is not working properly.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    TF-Omega wrote: »
    Resolved an exploit that allowed players to slot bridge officers of the wrong class into ship stations.

So this one ^^ was added to the actual deployment but not mentioned in these release notes... this one is HUGE to pvp.. no wonder!!!!!

Zero, will it remove the existing officers if it detects them?

Yes, it ought to fix them. :)