test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mail box bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited December 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
ive had this bug for a while now in my mail box i get 80 of em in one shot i delete them and than when i re log in to my character in game i get 80 new e mail again saying same thing from MailSystem: NoReply. Lost auction lot returned. i dunno what to do in this case ive try to report it but it gives out an error

would like to see if the DEV can have a look at it and if anyone else gets em out there
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Open the game, goto a mail station (at a starbase), and claim your returned auction items. The system is recreating your messages because you haven't claimed expired Exchange items that did not sell.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    ive tried that went on all my characters and nothing my items i had for sale are gone and don't have anything in my inventory for all my character
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I've got three mails that say Auction Lot Expired as well. I go to a terminal, but no items are there.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    One last thing to check. Is it possible you listed items for sale on Tribble? If so, the mail would appear everywhere but the items would only appear on Tribble.

If you didn't list the items on Tribble, then this is probably a bug.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    devast8tor wrote: »
    One last thing to check. Is it possible you listed items for sale on Tribble? If so, the mail would appear everywhere but the items would only appear on Tribble.

If you didn't list the items on Tribble, then this is probably a bug.

only have 2 character on tribble never posted anything on the exchange not sure how to report this bug
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    not just you, seems to be an issue in my fleet and all around ESD. Cycle thru all your toons, have each one check the mailbox to see which one can actually see and take the item and it is not always the one who posted it.