test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pi Canis - Path of the Warrior

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited December 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
>> Cannot complete mission - #1014360 - Star Trek Online <<

Okay, for the most part I really am enjoying the new Pi Canis sector access the KDF has, however, I am a little baffled but this mission.

It has objectives that are required and objectives that are marked as "optional." On the Eriksson System portion of the mission I completed the required objectives but failed one of the "optional" ones. Failing the "optional" objective failed the mission for me. If the mission is working as intended, then the text needs to be edited to remove the word "optional." If it is not working as intended, then.. it needs to be fixed.

Saith
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Interesting. Haven't had that happen to me.

I've yet to succeed at the Eriksson optional part, which is to be expected as a freighter warping out causes it to fail, even though there's still 2 nice freighters you can pillage after you drop the shields. That is a known bug and the devs are working on it.

But that hasn't caused me to fail the actual Eriksson mission itself. Been able to complete that just fine.

Now, Path of the Warrior, that I haven't been able to complete yet, but it is still in my journal, with only the Eriksson part left to go, even with having failed that part twice.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010