test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fed Type 3 Phaser Rifle Animation Bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited December 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was elated to receive the Federation Type 3 Phaser Rifle after the last Devidian mission; unfortunately the item is bugged.

The purple phaser animation behaves erratically, sometimes targeting already-dead enemies even though it is being shot at another live enemy. The animation will sometimes randomly shoot off in any direction in combat, even though the enemy it is being aimed at is taking the proper damage from it. Even if I switch weapons the purple animation continues to shoot out from a different weapon type.

I have noticed that the animation seems to go FUBAR whenever I switch weapons. Weirdly, the two slots in my command tray where I have my general fire and special fire equipped weapons placed (slots 1 & 2) will "stack: with the icons from my other equipped weapons, making it seem as if I have 4 slots within 2. Very strange...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I have this problem too. The main beam 10/10 fires at unconscious PvE elements in addition to my target, then I switch weapons and I still see the purple Type 3 beam when I fire the other weapon.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Me too, with the added 'bonus' that Rifle Butt strike with that weapon gives me the phaser sound effect lol