test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nght of the Comet BUG

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited November 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi, After beaming onto Drozna in the past after killing some Devis I am told to clear the bar fight but for some reason they are all indestructible and I cant 'stun' them and thus cant complete the mission.

Anyone else come across this bug??? Very annoying,
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's not you. My friend T'Pel and I ran into the same problem.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Cordellg2 wrote:
    It's not you. My friend T'Pel and I ran into the same problem.

Also the bar people keep coming back to life and eventually (after logging in and out about ten times) I have managed to kill the Devidan captain but the task is not going green and I cant rescue the hostages either.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    The Flight path bubble doesn't jive with the flight controls as a PC product.

I have tested Three Flight Sims and their you have Rudder foot pedals and a F-16 fighter Control Stick programed w macros to handle twitches. Here you can fly thru a gate and still have the Text go red failing your mission.. You can be in contact with the blue flight path and bolo.

Normal Difficulty setting is like relaxed flight physics setting. Forgiving and protects casual admires of an IP
    Mini games acting as Mario Cart racer or simulating something not core to the IP can tread on dangerous grounds. When a Flight based model goes into Papyrus NASCAR type physics you miss the mark of why you have total micro management control forcing you as captain to run from you chair and instead of real issuing orders you aren't supervising Chekhov as helm you do that besides being tac and sci and eng..

So its agrivatign to have Drake tell you he's programmed the HElm and the ships computer yanks you at low speed off this path far too easy..