Install Arc
Options

WOW that was awesome

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Have to join the voices here. Great episode! Very atmospheric :) I had the sound up loud when suddenly "Bonnie-kin" ... I also jumped half out my seat :D

Excellent job Mr. Cryptic - more of the same!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Combadge wrote:
    I was running into a bug where occasionally my flashlight would stop lighting areas up. The cone of light would be visible, but it wasn't actually doing any illuminating. Turning it off and back on again would fix that (for a little while, anyway). Perhaps that's the problem you were running into as well.

might've been. there were times it went off on its own. dunno if it was supposed to or not. as for dynamic lighting, was that bug fixed, coupled with post processing I think, for ATi cards?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Yreodred wrote:
    My point was that this mission is NOT the "best-ever-mission-of-any-game-ever-developed" as some people think, not more, not less.

No I agree with that, it was just the best-ever-mission-of-STO. ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Yreodred wrote:
    I already did. I never said, that the mission was Bad, so please do not imply that i did the opposite.

If you would have bothered to look on page 11 of this thread:

Criticism is obviously not one of our strenghts guys, lol

My point was that this mission is NOT the "best-ever-mission-of-any-game-ever-developed" as some people think, not more, not less.
    If you don't like my opinion, then i will have to live with it.

Thank you for reading.

then you have successfully confused me on your opinion of the episode. :confused: people just think it's the best mission in STO, not the "greatest game level ever". I think you're the one who's exaggerating here.