test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transwarp Issue

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited September 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My character is an RA2 Engineer using the Excelsior Refit as his ship of choice.

Last night, a friend and I were in Zeta Andromeda Sector and decided to go to Eta Eridanis (sp?) to do some War Zone missions. I hit the transwarp button to that sector. Energy builds up, transwarp conduit opens, my ship accelerates and is gone. Next thing I see "Red Alert" at the top of my screen. When the screen goes black to change to the loading screen, instead of the Sector I wanted to go to being displayed...Deep Space Encounter at the top left corner...WTH? I transwarped out...how did a Deep Space Encounter disrupt a COMPLETED transwarp?

I immediately warp out of the DSE and where am I? Still in Zeta Andromeda...AND all my transwarps are on cool-down. That is not right.

First I was already gone, the DSE should NOT take precedence over a COMPLETED transwarp. OR if you insist that it does, do NOT start the cool-down on the transwarp abilities if interrupted by a DSE.

I wont go into the AMBUSH group waiting for you to warp in, as this has been an issue since Cryptic changed it. Luckly I was fast enough that I was able to warp out before I was put into combat.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yea I agree about this issue! This happened to me so many times. It drives me nuts. Especially that the cooldown went in effect.