test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Visual Bug, Federation Bridge Pack: Intrepid Variants C-Store bridge pack

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited September 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Purchased the Federation Bridge Pack: Intrepid Variants, it looks very nice until my bridge crew beams in, the 2 ops station in front of the captains station, the BOs refuse to sit in their chairs and instead stand, i would like them to sit down and do their work instead of causing a rukus. Please do not delete the chairs, i prefer my bridge crew sitting when at their station. There is also a bridge officer at a stand up station usning a virtual lcars console that is about 4 feet off the ground. Looks like a leviation trick, would like her not to be levitating during battle manuvers. Another on the back consoles that is also standing on the console too. Looks like a z-axis issue on this bridge pack. Please fix, asthetics, but sometimes the little things make the game a bit more enjoyable.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yes, please fix this. Looks awful. Bridge itself is my favorite, but the BO's standing on chairs, climbing pillars and standing on lcars looks bad.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I agree..I hate the fact that I was so excited only to be played by officers standing in the chairs..

I can't have company over until they know how to act right...

What kind of example are they setting for the rest of the crew????
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    No word on a fix for this?

'We're working on it.' ?

'TRIBBLE you.' ?

Something... anything? :)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    /crickets chirping
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    This is a serious bug and needs fixing now....

I paid good money for these bridges and have heard nothing from the devs about how they will fix it.
    This is bad business... selling a defective product and refuse to make it right.

I want to know what your doing to fix this!! give us some word! :mad:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Eh, I don't think it's all that serious. It doesn't keep me from playing or anything. However it's been a known issue since they were released and as far as I know no-one from Cryptic has even addressed it.

It ****es me off that they would release anything with something so obviously wrong. It really ****es me off that they would release something like this for sale with something so obviously wrong. Where's QA? Giving interviews? Do you have a QA dept.? If so, how'd they miss this?

Nobody loaded these up and went 'OOPS that looks bad.' Seriously? Should have taken QA about 15 seconds to find this problem. I have no idea how long it would take Beacon Guy to fix this... but I should. Someone should have 'spoken' to us about this by now.

Now before anyone sets up a stake and starts lighting torches, I am aware this is not a game breaking issue.
    But go buy the bridges, or have someone with them invite you to their bridge, then look at what the problem is and ask yourself why someone couldn't have taken the time to make sure these even looked like they should before you put them up for sale. :mad:

P.S. TRIBBLE player seating... you need to perfect npc seating first. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    My problem is that i spent money on a defective product... and noone has addressed fixing it yet.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I think we are s.o.l. :p
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    There are problems with several of the bridge packs actually, just look at the terrible LCARS on the Galaxy bridges...some of them even have holes in the bridge that you can see open space through :eek:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hravik wrote:
    There are problems with several of the bridge packs actually, just look at the terrible LCARS on the Galaxy bridges...some of them even have holes in the bridge that you can see open space through
    Yeah, this bugs me no end.
    I walk onto the cavernous Galaxy retrofit bridge and I see the jumbled and blank LCARS, the BO's sitting three feet away from thier blank panel typing in mid air, the two holes to space in the floor, and I know Cryptic is aware of the problems. Yet, the shoddy work remains unfixed, no one seems to care, and our complaints are ignored.

No, it isn't gamebreaking, it is just unprofessional and irritating as hell. I paid real money for this TRIBBLE. REAL MONEY. Yet customer service is non existant. See, when someone does that to me, I stop buying. I have 900 cr in the c-store and it will sit there unspent until they assure me they cae about quality and customer satisfaction.

AFA I'm concerned, the C-store is closed until further notice.:mad:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    A week with no reply from anyone at Cryptic. Answers any question I had about Quality control and the c-store. They have our money and have no intention of fixing or even addressing this issue.

If this had been posted in the General forums we probably would have heard something. If this had been a thread about ship skins we would have heard from Ghostcrawler. But hey, this is just a thread about a product that we purchased that is defective and we want fixed. Hell, I'd settle for just knowing it's being worked on.