test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pigs in space!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So what is this Hogg error that ctd's the game occasionally when your in an explore cluster?

I see folks seemed to have solved it by removing something from the game files but tbh isn't that something for a patch to sort out and not us going under the hood per se ourselves?

Ontop of the disappearing Boffs who seem to fall in and out of the occasional ground explore missions along with their enemies, this Hogg needs to get roasted too!

Have any of you Cryptic Bug Busters out there got any explanation as to what exactly this Hogg thing is all about and why it does what it does? :rolleyes:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dr.Mox wrote:
    So what is this Hogg error that ctd's the game occasionally when your in an explore cluster?

I get this too, at least once a day, doing the B'Tran daily.

:(
  • Options
    edited August 2010
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ArykGrev wrote: »
    I get this too, at least once a day, doing the B'Tran daily.

:(

I get the same. It's an almost once a day guaranteed crash.

Although, not as good as the other night when I got a ctd message, after I had exited the game :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited August 2010

haha yes Mattnx it could be indeed ^^
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Dr.Mox wrote:
    haha yes Mattnx it could be indeed ^^

:D as soon as i saw pigs in space i had to find it i love the muppet show Statler and Waldorf are the best
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I saw that a patch is going on Tribble today to fix this once and for all. It should reach Holodeck soon!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I just got this crash twice in ten minutes and it's not just b'tran -- i've been doing diplomatic missions which send you all over the place for clusters. I crashed in Delta Volanis 10 minutes ago, and got back into the game (after the launcher verifies all the files), of course losing the dipl. mission because they aren't handled like normal missions.

I was then sent to Khazon (sp) and crashed AGAIN, losing the second dipl. mission in under 10 minutes.

I'd be done with Ambassador rank by now if I hadn't lost so many missions to this .hogg bug, sigh.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I am tired of .hogg file error #37