test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scan anomaly bug. Ticket no 53817

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After the 19 aug patch , scanning anomaly no longer works in both the ground and space mission. It no longer give you any data sample, but if will still give you a rare if you win. However this still work during sector space. Ticket no 953817.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hiccup. hiccup.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    hiccup. hiccup.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    /signed.

Same problem in two missions last night. Bug ticket submitted.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I find I can scan and collect normally in RA level B'Tran explore instances... but NOT in VA level 'elite' B'Tran explore instances. :mad:
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    why dont any dev come on to confirm this, even if only to say they know of this issue.

this is such a simple bug, it'll take a dev 5 min to test it them self. talk of customer service, instead i get one of these generic message, ie they cant help you.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    WEII wrote:
    why dont any dev come on to confirm this, even if only to say they know of this issue.

this is such a simple bug, it'll take a dev 5 min to test it them self. talk of customer service, instead i get one of these generic message, ie they cant help you.

Because Cryptic has no real concept of customer service or community management. They do not even try to give the illusion that you are dealing with human beings when you file a bug report or make a GM request. I am a 200+ day vet and never, not once, have I had a GM reply to me in-game... not even to tell me to get lost :D ).

For a relatively small company, they have all the bureaucratic charm of Microsoft :rolleyes: