test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission changed from Ground to Space upon reset and now auto-completes

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the B'tran (VA) cluster I had a ground mission to secure a base from Unikuian that was too difficult, so I exited to Sector Space and lowered difficulty. Clicked on the right hand side dialogue box to continue the mission and now it's a space "Secure System" mission against Unikuian, but there are no enemies and as I fly through the map the 'defeat squadron' conditions auto-complete.

ticket ID #950,958.

Edit to add; now after completing the mission, and getting end of mission rewards, I still have the ' continue mission' dialogue box in Sector Space, and it loads the same ( bugged) empty Secure System Space mission, but now it is already "completed" upon entry and I get the Exit Mission prompt immediately.

Another Edit: Seems like it's Ground Hog day .. I now exit to sector space and there are 2 "continue mission" prompts; One to Continue Facility T180 Phi patrol, and the other to Continue System Tau Majoris E-T VV Patrol; and both lead to the same already completed Space mission.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've had this, too, sometimes. I just drop the mission in that case and slipstram-fight for a new one, lol.