test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The meaning of Starfleet. Or so we thought!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Well it is said that Starfleet. Well it looks like the federation is operated by G.W Bush. We dont know where the hell we are going or what we are doing, AND JUST LIKE THE MILITARY NOW. We have now been taught we are all on our own. Our fleet members cant get to us in instances, and if that is not bad enough they took my sliding across the galaxy sideways away so no I cant scare the hell out of the Borg cubes no more sideing out of control. The top of the matter is that someone better get off there TRIBBLE and fix the problem before starfleet leaves and trade in there phaser and swords and goes back to WOW, and get on it really quick.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i am confused by this... feels like we are being lead by G.W Bush in the fact that there is not centrelized order? That there is not communicatioN? there are no quests clear enough to complete the mission?

I am confused.

secondly when have you ever seen a ship slide sidways unless it was on the open sea, and being rocked by the waves? Although i would find that Hilarious to see the look on the captians face as we entered pvp like that....

as far as wow goes, they only thing they have going for them is that they have had time to work and play with their stuff. they have been running for more than 5 years, have a large fanbase based mostly on games previously released as a RTS for the storyline, and they have a new expansion comeing soon...

they have had time to play with their engine and get stuff done.

I am new here so i dont know a lot of whats going on, i have nothing better to do but look around in the fourms....

overall Warcraft as a whole has been running over ten years where as this game, is the first MMO to ever take off and it is not even 1 year old yet!

this is just how i see it.

I hope your issues get resolved.

CORRECTION!: This is the first MMO to take off for this COMPANY (duh.... missed this when i typed it)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ok not trying to bring in politics but you are right in a way:D we are being lead by idiots who dont think the undine arnt a threat
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I wouldn't know, i dont follow politics.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Well if I remember in Star Trek weren't there a few times Picard warned the Feds about a threat and they just blew him off? As for making instances irl Bush wasn't the best but not the worse, he had a few situations where he couldn't win no matter what he did, now Obama is cleaning up after him and people don't seem to understand that. End political rant.