test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sticky Curser Bug?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Does anyone else have an issue when in PvP you use your mouse to view your surroundings and then is is stuck and you move your mouse and your screen goes crazy trying to follow your movements?

It only happens to me during PvP and maybe just as I leave the PvP the fist movement I make gives me a sticky mouse effect but then when I hit Esc and resume it is fine out of PvP. During PvP it will stay locked once I use my mouse to move or look! It is really annoying and hinders me from effectivly working in PvP. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I just had this problem today. any fix for it?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    That has happen to me as well all I have to do is double click on the screen some were in its all set I don’t know if it’s the game or my PC I think it’s my pc.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I had this happen for the first time last night. It's really annoying. The only way to "fix" it was to hit the ESC button once or twice (every time it happened! That's a few times a minute!) and my cursor came back.

It was also my first Vice Admiral PvP match. Is there a connection? Does this happen in lower level PvP (I have not encountered this in lower level PvP)?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    As a temporal workaround you may add this:
    /bind shift-f "CamMouseLook 0"

If you have this, hit shift-f (or any other key you pick) and you should have your mouse cursor back.