What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What would you do...?

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    /Kill

...for not posing a question.

What would you do if your local cafe started a rebranding to the "blue banana"?
    edited November 2010
    Is that like a mix between the Blue Oyster and the Golden Banana? Either way, I'm going down the street to the Picadilly Pub.

What would you do if you were at the Blue Oyster and didn't know how to tango?
    edited November 2010
    just go with it. :)

A magical overlord who hates you for rescuing the princess from him and has the power to summon monsters and shoot blue mana[magical energy] orbs, what the hell do you do?

[[lol more of a thing for Ravenstien but go with it ^_^]
    edited November 2010
    Put on the battle armor and the Sword of Light and smite them all!

What would you do...if you woke up and realised all this was a dream?
    edited November 2010
    xemion1111 wrote: »
    A magical overlord who hates you for rescuing the princess from him and has the power to summon monsters and shoot blue mana[magical energy] orbs, what the hell do you do?

I ran into just such a situation with a farmer's daughter once. The last thing I remember was yelling "Sir! I promise to always treat her well and we will be wed at the earliest convenience! Plus, why are you so upset? She's beautiful and I can see how it'd be tough to replace her. Tell you what, you tell me the cost of a replacement goat, and I'll pay you double....."

Yeah, I went there.

Same question until raven answers it :p

edit: ninja`d! Argh! I would wonder why my subconscious hates me so.
    edited November 2010
    Chop him into little bits with my Steak Knife.

What would you do your in an unstable worm hole that will dump you into space between galaxies and a Borg Tactical cube is right behind you?
    edited November 2010
    Grease the deck plates and await the start of Borg hockey.

What would you do if a Moose bit your sister?
    edited November 2010
    Ask what my sister did to provoke the moose.

What would you do if you were invited to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune?
    edited November 2010
    give it to some one with dumb luck and tell them i want half what ever they win as pay for the ticket.

lion has you under his paws and is going to eat you what the hell do you do?!?!?!
    edited November 2010
    eat the lion

What would you do if Tribbles invaded Earth?
    edited November 2010
    Play Gremlins and Gremlins 2 to schools worldwide for "Preperation"...

...Dont feed them after midnight, dont get them wet. ect

What would you do, if you this all turned out as an elaborate ploy by me to take over the world?

"Begin phase 2" mwuh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :eek:
    edited November 2010
    shoot you twice in the head with a large calibur freeze ray, thus foiling your plot!

what would you do if you if you woke up next to your sister smelling of shame and cheap liquor?!
    edited November 2010
    KhansWrath wrote:
    shoot you twice in the head with a large calibur freeze ray, thus foiling your plot!

what would you do if you if you woke up next to your sister smelling of shame and cheap liquor?!

i would say calmly with a smile like this ^_^ what the f***

this is a question more for boys
    100 girls love you and want to make out with you what do you do?
    edited November 2010
    I use the deli approach. Now serving number 1...

What would you do if you were being followed by a man in a clown suit?
    edited November 2010
    Open fire.

What would you do if you found a ghost clown?
    edited November 2010
    call the ghostbusters.

what would you do if you found out the world was a holographic simulation.
    edited November 2010
    call the ghostbusters.

what would you do if you found out the world was a holographic simulation.

I would of went to my mom and tell her alil something that starts with an F ^_^

What would you do if you were given a job at cryptic and why:cool:?
    edited November 2010
    The answer the question, I would do a couple of things depending on my mood, but I shouls really start by saing, I think I have an Internet addiction, work & gaming, Facebook/Twitter/Myspace/Forums/Website designe, relied upon by my online m8's who I game with to help them out & work on a forum/Blog/Website's related to the games weplay mainly s a guild/Supergroup, to many things but I never mind the challenge.

Because I have in Internet addiction I really found it hard at first, it was like a drug withdrawlel like crack, heroine or SEXyTime :rolleyes:.

Keeping up with work that needs to be donn with an internet connection.

But there are some good points.

1. Sometimes it is better to take a break 1 month IMO, because sometimes online games can get you down and you act outta character, (Well i have in the past & many m8's of mine also) and a short break has always solved the trick & taken away my blues and brought me back refreshed and back to my full game, GAME ON!. :).
    2. It is always good to spend time with family & friends, ESPECIALLY if you do have children of your own, nuture them they grow up way to fast for my liking.
    3. Try exersise if your suffering, because depression can come on so fast and unexpected and 3 of the main reasons people get it are - Unemployment (long term). Gaming & online addiction withdraw and the main one is it can run in the family jeans :confused: (my problem).
    4. I do sometimes suffer with depression, what solved it for me was a PS3 for when NET was down and started WKC Kickboxing with the Team Wales XANDAO Kickboxing Clubs, really worked fro me.

IF YOU DONT SUFFER WITH DEPRESSION AT ALL - Sorry this post must have depressed you.
    Ohh well your redpressed now you may aswell continue reading.

S.G.T
    edited November 2010
    Uhhh.... :confused:
    edited November 2010
    Hmmm....

What would you do if you suddenly found out that everything and everyone you've come to know your entire life was revealed as a fantasy and a lie?
    edited November 2010
    I would go make out with the closest girl I could find. She lied to me my whole life, they all did. That's a free pass to do anything I want without people getting mad. :p

What would you do if you caught toucan taking a bath? :eek:
    edited November 2010
    OHHHHH gawd!!! *BARF* Ohhhhhh *puke, puke* I think its over...... *dry heeve* Aurgh!!! *spittle, dry heeve some more* Why hort?!?! Why ohhhh wh...... *Puke*

What would you do if you had the chance to make BBQ toucan?
    edited November 2010
    OHHHHH gawd!!! *BARF* Ohhhhhh *puke, puke* I think its over...... *dry heeve* Aurgh!!! *spittle, dry heeve some more* Why hort?!?! Why ohhhh wh...... *Puke*

What would you do if you had the chance to make BBQ toucan?

I would....go to Mc Donalds instead xD.

What would you do if a battle at Earths Starbase was an event and the mission was to destroy the Klingk invasion fleet before they destroy Earths Starbase and invade Earth?
    edited November 2010
    I would....go to Mc Donalds instead xD.

What would you do if a battle at Earths Starbase was an event and the mission was to destroy the Klingk invasion fleet before they destroy Earths Starbase and invade Earth?

go have a blood wine with them sing some klingon songs and then when there all drunk STAB THERE BACKS:D

ok hort is drunk and trying to ra-..... uhhh make out with you what do you do?
    edited November 2010
    xemion1111 wrote: »
    go have a blood wine with them sing some klingon songs and then when there all drunk STAB THERE BACKS:D

ok hort is drunk and trying to ra-..... uhhh make out with you what do you do?

One word, *Punt*
    edited November 2010
    Freak out because LostMattykun didn't ask a question

What would you do if you found out George W. Bush is related to you?
    edited November 2010
    Nothing. Can't change the past.

What would you do if it was revealed, that Trek was to be universilly banned, and Star Wars to be proclaimed the entertainment for everybody?
    edited November 2010
    -shrugs- Since when has banning something stopped it from happening? Rent Elfen Lied sometime and tell me there aren't like 20,492 laws being broken by that. (Don't actually rent it, it was terrible and disturbing. The only redeeming part was the music.)

What would you do if a couple new people invaded 10f and started imitating cappy's persona? :mad:
    edited November 2010
    hort_wort wrote: »
    -shrugs- Since when has banning something stopped it from happening? Rent Elfen Lied sometime and tell me there aren't like 20,492 laws being broken by that. (Don't actually rent it, it was terrible and disturbing. The only redeeming part was the music.)

What would you do if a couple new people invaded 10f and started imitating cappy's persona? :mad:

i would screeam like a a bast- i mean crazy persion then hide under my desk

ok Ravenstien brakes down your door and hold a plastic replica of one of her weird anime weapons in you face what do you do?:D rofl
    edited November 2010
    Jon Ritman wrote:
    Freak out because Lost Matty kun didn't ask a question

What would you do if you found out George W. Bush is related to you?

Well if you actual get to it.. you'd find the old Eastern Families are inter related on many levels Cheney
    Bush to Kerry Lincoln oh yes of Course Dicks related to the Hollywood Horror movie family.

Robert E Lees wife came from Lines to the Colonial founders and Lee himself from George Washington's Cav Commander. I mean confused family trees didn't start or end with the World War One Leaders of Germany England and Russia being either First Cousins or Married to someone else's.. Or the "Ahem Windsors Changing their Name over politics to sound more English in WWI" Or the Battenbergs changing to the french version Mont Batten.. as First Cousins to them.

What would you do about CAppy.. Huh.. or CHAT probably find out one of them's my Cousin in the Shire over the valley all this time.. muahaha