test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapons (Antiproton) sound bugs?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Some time after season 2 my Dual Antiproton beam array started to sound like Phasers (right after Server maintanace was finished). Ive tried reloaging, dropping the item in the bank, changed my ship, hell I even bought a Mk XI instead of mk X to see if it helps. All in vain... I reported it as bug, posted on forum all with no reply. Then I posted a GM help request and I did get a responce with instructions. First I Force-patched the game, and after that failed I delited my "Live" folder in STO folder and re-downloaded it with the Patcher. Didnt work. Then I asked randormly in zone chat to see if enyone alse has the problem with no luck. One of my firends picked up his Antiproton beam array and we went to test if his was normal. I was following him with my camera in his ship to hear the beam clearly and it sounded like phasers from his ship as well. He says it was normal on his end so that would mean that I am the only with with this problem. I also watched the Combat chat so see if it registers and Antirproton and I even watched in the accoleds as my antiproton damage was registerd. Only DUAL antiproton weapons sound like phasers all the itme. Normal Antiproton beam array sounds normal unless I use eny Subsytem targeting or Beam Overload. Please try to fix this as soon as you can.