test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exploration missions, not working.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
From the patch notes:
We continue to investigate issues of teams not being able to load into Star Cluster maps together. We have fixed one issue related to this but believe that it will only work for "new" star cluster missions. Trying to continue a previous star cluster mission, where only one team member had the mission to begin with is still problematic.

Well I've just tried to join a "new" star cluster mission and my duo partner was in the mission already - having to wait for her to go all the way through the dialogue in order to actually receive the actual mission before it pops up on my screen to enter is dumb enough - but when I clicked on the join mission button in the right hand side of the screen, it loaded me into the previous mission I had, despite me not having it showing up as an actual mission anywhere.

The patch notes are very misleading (as in, "We've fixed this issue going forward", when not a single thing has changed here).

Exploration missions are completely busted if you're doing anything other than soloing right now. :(