Options

Can't team with friends in Clusters/Nebula's/ Expanses

13»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    jacklehop wrote: »
    Yesterday was its 5 week anniversary. I went outside and started a fire and rolled around in it screaming "why can't they fix this for us?". But it seems to be broken still after 5 weeks. So after more then a month I am still unable to group with my fleetmates in clusters, now to log into the game and solo everything, YES.

I've resubscribed to City Of Heroes. I suspect I won't be back here (playing-wise, if not forum lurking) for months (or until they acknowledge and fix this issue).

Maybe they're doing their trial run for Neverwinter - you can see other players, but it's not an MMO! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Has anyone tried a full uninstall and reinstall of the program? Does that help, or do the missions remain bugged? Is there still the difficulty in teaming in Exploration missions?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    latimer wrote: »
    Has anyone tried a full uninstall and reinstall of the program? Does that help, or do the missions remain bugged? Is there still the difficulty in teaming in Exploration missions?

How could that possibly solve a bug in the messed up code for exploration?
    Would be really nice if you didn't break what was working before Cryptic -.-
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I kind of went off on one at Stormshade on Twitter (mildly), but I did get this response, for which I give my thanks.
    Cryptic_Stormy

@myopicaardvark We hope to have a fix for teaming in star clusters up on Tribble later today.

Hopefully it'll work.

Again, my thanks go out to Stormshade for acknowledging and reporting on a fix. I wait with hopeful breath.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    My wife and I just tested six systems in the Hromi Cluster on Tribble. Not a SINGLE PROBLEM joining into instances together!!!!

We will continue to try these out -- we didn't get any Aid the Planet Missions -- but the six systems we got worked well, and it was a joy to be playing together again in exploration missions!

THANK YOU for addressing this bug -- I know it was a hard one. And I will crosspost this only twice, I promise. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    So is this fixed in Live now?

Haven't been able to play the game with my wife yet and I don't want to login later in the day to find it still completely knackered.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Yes, it's working nicely. People can get into the missions with thier team mates just fine.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thank you for fixing it,after the yesterday's patch i was able to play together with my friends again.