test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Science Officer Station

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello,

I have recently obtained my Sovereign class ship and I am missing my Science station, i.e., the Science officer bridge slots are not open and not even visible. Thankfully, I can still use my Science officer powers ( I put them into the slots where the transwarp option is available). However, it is still concerning since I have not known anyone to have this issue before. If anyone has experienced something similar, please chime in and tell me if it was resolved or not.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    qan wrote: »
    Hello,

I have recently obtained my Sovereign class ship and I am missing my Science station, i.e., the Science officer bridge slots are not open and not even visible. Thankfully, I can still use my Science officer powers ( I put them into the slots where the transwarp option is available). However, it is still concerning since I have not known anyone to have this issue before. If anyone has experienced something similar, please chime in and tell me if it was resolved or not.

Maybe stupid question, but is not your officer just out of the screen? Have you tried to rearange the HUD? When I got my Sovereign sci officer was half out of the screen and I had to make some changes to HUD.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hey, your suggestion worked. Thanks.