test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Observation Room missing from interiors.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The really cool observation room that we see when we do the Bajoran diplomacy mission seems to be missing from interiors. Am I just blind, or did this really cool looking room get left off the map?

Assuming it gets added, which it should, I think that we should be able to summon our bridge officers in for meetings. In fact, maybe an option to have the entire senior staff seated for meetings.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yeah! I was wondering where that went!

And what exactly do all these doors that don't open lead to, anyway?

I want to summon my crew, have them follow me, have them placed at different consoles too.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Welp, still can't find the bloody conference room with these sparkling new interiors. Too bad, it looks awesome X 100 in the Bajor mission.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I haven't done the Bajoran Dip Mission but if it's the same Obs Room on the cluster diplomacy missions they had on Tribble, yes I too wondered where it was on the interiors since it's in the game. I would just like to see it larger though than what we had in those missions. Maybe that's the holdup. /shrug
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Really disapointing this great room isn't hooked up to the rest of the interiors. I think it is the best looking interior out of them all. :mad: