test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Master Recruiter Title

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Dear GM,

I've already submitted the report. Please grant me the title that should've been available about a month and half ago. I was able to claim the title on C-Store, but once claimed, it wasn't available for use via character bio window.
Thank you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    same for me. my "exclusive" ship reward is already sold at the c-store. so at least grant me the "master recruiter" title, which is bugged for months now. please.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I got the "Crash Test Tribble" title instead of "Master Recruiter"; opened a GM ticket on 6/28. GMNova re-filed it as a bug report. Haven't heard anything since then. Ticket number is 901909.

I'm hoping this doesn't affect getting the 4K bonus C-Store points. I'd appreciate it if someone could look into this.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    whippost wrote: »
    I got the "Crash Test Tribble" title instead of "Master Recruiter"; opened a GM ticket on 6/28. GMNova re-filed it as a bug report. Haven't heard anything since then. Ticket number is 901909.

I'm hoping this doesn't affect getting the 4K bonus C-Store points. I'd appreciate it if someone could look into this.

That is really odd. Well I did get the 4K additional C-Store points as a reparation, but frankly, I don't really care about the C-Points, but the title is a must! I would like the title now please. Having this bug for a month and half is not right.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thanks folks,

I'm making sure this gets looked at, and we'll let you know when a fix is imminent.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    StormShade wrote:
    Thanks folks,

I'm making sure this gets looked at, and we'll let you know when a fix is imminent.

Thanks StormShade.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    whippost wrote: »
    Thanks StormShade.

Thank you very much.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Update: When I roll up a new character I now get the Master Recruiter title, but my other characters still have the "Crash Test Tribble" title and not master recruiter. I would update the bug but GMNova did not give me the ticked number or associate the bug ticket with my account.

Would it be possible to do a manual DB edit to fix this? I can provide a PM with the character names.

Any help would be appreaceated.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hello Devs. It's only been 2 and half months. Please fix this.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hello again. Please fix this problem. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It's already weekend! Hello devs. Please fix this problem. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    They're aware of the problem. Needlessly bumping will not get it done faster and makes you look like a kid. Have a bit of patience.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    They're aware of the problem. Needlessly bumping will not get it done faster and makes you look like a kid. Have a bit of patience.

You are telling me to have patience when I've been waiting for almost 3 months now? The only thing I can do is to continuously remind them. I am aware of the fact that they got myriad number of problems to fix and this little title thing is the least of their concern. Still... I am just trying.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Monopolist wrote:
    You are telling me to have patience when I've been waiting for almost 3 months now?
    Exactly.

I know you are affected by it for months and you want to see it fixed. I completely understand that. But if it really was that easy, don't you think it would have been fixed by now? I seriously doubt the effectiveness of bumping this thread. Send a new support ticket in-game if you have to, but this forum thread is not going to achieve much.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Exactly.

I know you are affected by it for months and you want to see it fixed. I completely understand that. But if it really was that easy, don't you think it would have been fixed by now? I seriously doubt the effectiveness of bumping this thread. Send a new support ticket in-game if you have to, but this forum thread is not going to achieve much.

This is the only venue that I can resort to since I've already launched 2 tickets. It sounds pretty simple to me. Just award me the title that I should've received months ago. I will keep bumping until I have this problem resolved. Believe me. I don't want to do this either, but what option do I have? I've already waited 1/4 of a year.