test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interior Bug...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I know that interiors haven't been released but there's a couple klingon missions with big hunks of interior in them and I've noticed in serveral spots, particularly on the "Free the Klingon Prisoners" mission where we have to steal the runabout that the frames around the doors in a number of spots are missing and we're pretty much looking at hard vaccum and stars through the areas where these frames should be. In fact there's one spot near the hanger where you can actually look through this missing frame and into the hanger allowing you to spot and pretarget the Federation goon squad waiting inside.

Also noticed that the doors are quite tardy opening. Perhaps give them a slightly larger radius at which they detect motion and open because I hate being on the far side of a door when it figures out it should open for me.

One more thing... The ruined Fed ship we assault in the first mission... How about adding in explosions elsewhere in the ship and camera shake to ... increase the sense of urgency as you assault the bridge.

D'yspre - Captian
IKS Shadow Fiend

PS - I'm not topless when I log in anymore.