Install Arc
Options

Armada Defense Force is Recruiting

1363738394042»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    We are a over 18 International Fleet so we have people on all the time heaviest population time are 12pm noon to 2am early morning central time zone.

We may be what you are looking for come on team speak and talk to us. try us on for size

Here is our TS info
    Server Address: startrekfleet.com
    Port: 9987
    Nickname: [Your "In Game Name".]
    Password: [None at the moment.]
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    brichter83 wrote: »
    I am very interested in joining your fleet. I have a lifetime membership and just started a new character. I am a Vulcan tac officer.

Just sent you a friend invite
    and a in game mail
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Armada Defense Force is looking to rebuild, and needs fun, active, and mature STO players. We are 18+. PM me if interested. :)

Armada Defense Force needs *you*.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Oh no... I've been busted down for not being around :(

How have you all been? I tried to get on yesterday evening to test the changes on tribble; unforunately, my client keeps crashing.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    hola all. sorry for being absent the past week or two, was in Florida on vacation. Expect to see me back on TS tomorrow. :D

-KJ
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    It is was great sadness that I announce the death of President Afov J Weathford. Ryan as he was known as. Passed away two days ago in his sleep. His room mate found him but it was to late and there was nothing to be done. ADF/DOW has lost a co/founder and a leader this day. There will be a memorial service for Afov the date will be posted here soon. Please take a moment to remember Afov and give a prayer for his family and ADF. Thank you for you time.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    testing afov's account closing it down
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I would like to introduce myself for those that do not know me. I am Voorhees. I am the Original Founder and President. I stepped down and handed leadership to Afov some time ago. He has done great things with the fleet. I know an earlier Post announced President Afov passing that occurred this week.

We have lost a great leader and friend. He considered this fleet as family and had great passion for this fleet and its members. I can never replace Afov nor will I ever try. The leadership and I had a meeting discussing the future of this fleet. We all agree that moving forward with this fleet is what Afov would want.

As of today I hereby resume Afov’s role as President of the fleet. As of now we see no reason to change people’s position within the fleet. I will be working with the rest of the leadership to get me up to speed of the happenings of the fleet. We will inform the fleet of any changes we make over the coming days and weeks.

If anyone has any questions comments or concerns please feel free to contact any of the leadership.
    I know this will be tough for some members and the leadership will offer emotional support as well.
    This fleet will move on and President Afov will never be forgotten.

May Afov rest in peace. A great friend and leader has been lost
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    hey guys let me back in please.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    were you in the fleet before? If so you need to come on ts and discuss it with one of the leaders and it depends why you left the fleet in the first place.
  • Options
    deathjdstn32deathjdstn32 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we are still around.