test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armada Defense Force is Recruiting

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Looking for a fun fleet to join? Armada Defense Force is Recruiting!

Greetings to all,

Welcome to the Armada Defense Force thread!

If you are looking for a fleet to join in order to enhance your Star Trek Online experience, then the Armada Defense Force is right for you!

We are a PvE, PvP based fleet with an option to RP as well if you’re into that, so it doesn’t matter what your playing style is, or if you haven’t made up your mind, the ADF will always have a place AND a purpose here for you. The Armada Defense Force (ADF) was formed in August of 2009 by Voorhees and has come a long way. Our main goal in the beginning was to get as many people as we could. While our goal is still that, we have spread our goals to include alliances and much more. The top leaders of ADF have over 30 years of clan/fleet running experience. Each leader brings a unique style to the fleet.

We have two branches you can join. We have the ADF Navy (PvE), and the ADF Marine Corp (PvP). As a member of ADF, we will not ‘dictate’ to you how you choose to spend your time on STO. Whatever type/class of character you create, whatever type of ship you command, and whatever style of playing you perform, we take what you do/are and work with that.

In order to enhance your STO experience, we have divisions within our two branches that you can choose to be a part of such as T.S.I., E.S.E., Maco and other divisions that you can view by visiting our branch/division structure at this link: Here

At current, we are looking for new members to join the ranks of the ADF. We have meetings almost every day and always keep the fleet up to date. The leaders are hard at work making sure the members get what they want.
Our future is bright and we are growing day by day. We want to become a well-known fleet in both PvP and PvE. We put fun first but when times call for it, we can get down to business. We in the fleet want everyone to have fun. We are here to defend the Federation and help those in need.

If you wish to be among our ranks, head over to Here and click on “Recruitment” on the top/right corner of the site and fill out a short application.
…Or you can just post a reply here saying that you are interested and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
So what are you waiting for?

Join the Armada Defense Force today and enhance your STO experience!

Founder Voorhees
-Armada Defense Force-
UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS
Leader U.S.S. Typhoon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Come and join us! I have been with the fleet for sometime and there is something for everyone! Lots of different people ready to help and learn with you! Check out our site!
    Looking forward to new members!:D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    We are still looking for new diplomatic relations with other fleets please fill free to post a reply here or PM me on the STO i will get back to you ASAP. I thank you for your time in this matter.

We are still recruiting and looking of good hard working men and women to fill multiple positions please go to our website www.ArmadaDefenseForce.com and fill out a form and we will get to you no later then 24hrs from submission, most of the time way sooner; or make a post on this thread and if that not any good send me a PM on the STO forums.

Thank you all for your time.

In Game Handle: Afov J Weatherford@Afov
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So Cryptic tells me that we cant use the word "BUMP" hmmm is this not censorship? well none the less thy would never put a monkey in GM spot would they? Hmmm interesting Incompetence as well as censorship. That's okay i can get us to the top i love to talk about anything.:p

- Afov J. Weatherford
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ADF need you .:p

Also Cryptic = Monkeys
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Anyone Seeking a Fun , well organised and very productive fleet Come along and join Armada Defense Force We Run Raids Aka Special Task forces ,Fleet Actions , and have people active in PvP so Look us Up Today!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Cryptic to be manginas or not to be manginas. THIS IS THE QUESTION! ADF Still looking for good people.

-Afov J. Weatherfored
    Cryptic Love O' Meter ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ (+)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Afov wrote:
    Cryptic to be manginas or not to be manginas. THIS IS THE QUESTION! ADF Still looking for good people.

-Afov J. Weatherfored

GOLF CLAP!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Greetings everyone! Just a short reminder we are still recruting. :).

On a side note after being ignored by the person who closed our other thread my love for cryptic is way in the hole. Wish i didn't by the lifetime membership.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    best fleet to join very helpfull and welcoming to all so far.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Come on you know that you want to be a part of the greatest fleet ever all we need is you

This is a message from you local Armada Defece force player:D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    If you want to be part of a fun fleet just sing up we are more fun then a ship full of Gorns:D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Whats the difference between a Cryptic GM and a Yard Ape?

-Afov J. Weatherfored
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Afov wrote:
    Whats the difference between a Cryptic GM and a Yard Ape?

-Afov J. Weatherfored

Where the banana goes?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    A Cryptic GM in real life:p click the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YceTblLkS8Y

-Afov J. Weatherfored
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Come and join our fleet! If you need to have fun while gaming we are the fleet for you!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Is this really Cryptic GM "GMTiyshen" in real life talking about a "NONE" Cryptic game? Oh i got it he lost his GM Status in that game Tisk Tisk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

-Afov J. Weatherfored
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ah i found the educational films that Cryptic makes there GM watch to become better GM's.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh85R-S-dh8

-Afov J. Weatherfored
    Cryptic Love O' Meter▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ (+)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    We are still looking for new diplomatic relations with other fleets please fill free to post a reply here or PM me on the STO i will get back to you ASAP. I thank you for your time in this matter.

We are still recruiting and looking of good hard working men and women to fill multiple positions please go to our website www.ArmadaDefenseForce.com and fill out a form and we will get to you no later then 24hrs from submission, most of the time way sooner; or make a post on this thread and if that not any good send me a PM on the STO forums.

• Options
    edited July 2010
    Cryptic hard at work making STO v.3 accuses. I think this might be the idea of GM "GMTiyshen"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJwgP44Ap9E&playnext_from=TL&videos=LWUB0P4s9s0&feature=rec-LGOUT-farside_rn-4r-11-HM

-Afov J. Weatherfored
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Hey everyone!!!!

Want to join a frun, stable, mature fleet????? Come check out Armada Defense Force at http://startrekfleet.com/adf1

P.S. Never say the word "Bump" it s a bad word......
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    P.S. Never say the word "Bump" it s a bad word......

Awwww you said a bad word. That's it Mr. Big bad Cryptic GM is going to say something about that. LOL

-Afov J. Weatherfored
  • Options
    edited July 2010

• Options
    edited July 2010
    What Cryptic try's to keep hidden

Cryptic Studios Inc.
    980 University Avn.
    Los Gatos, Ca. 95032-7620
    # 1 (408) (399) (1969)
    Customer Service Ex. # 44821

Go ahead and give them a ring

PS if you try to put the Phone number in just normally it will not show so i had to do some wired coding and then add () around each group of numbers if you don't believe me try it your self

-Afov J. Weatherfored
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    "claps" take that cryptic.

We are still recruiting. Drop by and check us out!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    If anyone else as has been closed down due to bumping there thread. Please post here so we can see who else this GM/MOD as screwed over.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I FOUND THE LOST FILE of Cryptic. I believe they are trying to motivate there GM's into doing some kind of work out. Maybe it will help them be better GM's we hope right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXlWsBhFvis&feature=related

-Afov J. Weatherfored
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Hey come join ADF!!!!!

We are a fun, mature, an stable fleet!!!!

Check us out at http://startrekfleet.com/adf1

Don't worry we wont make you participate in the "Fat Aerobics" if you don't want to.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I think that may have been Cryptic GM "GMTiyshen" Girl Friend limbering up for some after work sex.:D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ewwwwww.....

Join ADF!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010