test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Deep Space Encounter BROKEN

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Something really needs to be done about the deep space encounters. It is bad enough that you get "sucked" into them, but upon entering you are MOBBED by 8 to 10 ships and have little to no hope to defend yourself. Sometimes you get lucky and can zone out but not always before your ship is destroyed. The deep space encounters in my opinion need to be reworked or removed until a fix can be applied. I have put in numerous bug reports since launch and it is still the same. I can't believe that the devs would have the encounters designed this was, so it must be bugged. Other than that issue the game is great.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ackek wrote:
    Something really needs to be done about the deep space encounters. It is bad enough that you get "sucked" into them, but upon entering you are MOBBED by 8 to 10 ships and have little to no hope to defend yourself. Sometimes you get lucky and can zone out but not always before your ship is destroyed. The deep space encounters in my opinion need to be reworked or removed until a fix can be applied. I have put in numerous bug reports since launch and it is still the same. I can't believe that the devs would have the encounters designed this was, so it must be bugged. Other than that issue the game is great.

Never had that much trouble because when you warp in before being able to move you are asked if you want to leave or not so you can leave before being destroyed. Also, the only time i saw that many ship around the warp in point is when A) the flagship goes around or B) Someone dragged alone some mob.

I only did 15 whole defend sector mission (that mean 3 times 15) but i also did a lots of random DSE (dragged in or just for fun) and did not really see a bug. The only thing that was annoying a low level was when the mob was above my level. Now, i do not really mind and after a few try, i even got to like them. If the mob was really to high and i was alone i would warp out or change map.