Options

Why I quit.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Trueheart wrote:
    I guess the forum mods are sleepin today... can't believe the "i quit" thread isn't closed yet?

I do, however, have to say that MisterMIracle is dead on regarding team play in PvP. If you have 5 other who are working together to bring you down, and it's just you against them. All the RSP and Ramming Speed in the world won't mean a thing. I'm sure someone is going to say how their own personal superior ability at life means they can win a 1v5 encounter in 3 seconds with both hands behind their back while also blindfolded, but for most everyone else it's all about teamwork.

If PvP is important to you, find a group who PvPs regularly and stick with them. You'll be cleaning up before you know it. In fact, you can probably win without having to just crash your ship into things too ;)

I'm pretty sure the only person in Starfleet that can beat 1 vs 5 odds is James T. Kirk. XD
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    sovereign wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the only person in Starfleet that can beat 1 vs 5 odds is James T. Kirk. XD
    So could Data - he'd just be curious as to what function "proving the odds" has in human society.
  • Options
    edited June 2010

LOL... remind me the next time I see some variation of "James T. Kirk" to invite him to my group for some PvP action :p

Though I would imagine he'd just reprogram the game to make him invincible, thereby cheating death and never facing the consequences for his actions...

Hmm... you know maybe that's not a bad... naaaa never mind :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I think this gets said almost as often as "in before lock". :P
    LOL @ "Can I has stuff" crowd!
    They are indeed everywhere. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ivarST wrote:
    LOL @ "Can I has stuff" crowd!
    They are indeed everywhere. :D

The stuff is not needed anymore. Too easy to max level this game so his stuff is probably TRIBBLE compared to what I already got. :D
This discussion has been closed.