PvP Queue Menu Overhaul Proposal

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    currie.77 wrote: »
    This looks pretty awesome. I hope they use your ideas. Very clean

We should see what, if anything, was used.

It looks like they took the idea of private match "power options" and ran with it.

I also love the idea of have interfaction teams for PvP tournaments. It reminds me of the wargames in Star Trek where KDF and Fed would fight other skilled captains.

Truly epic stuff if they've put it in. I can't wait to check it out. Hopefully, that .PSD helped expedite things if anything was used.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It's not very similar to your idea. Private matches have a decent UI, but Public matches are still sorta confusing. They do all fit in one large window though, so it sorta fixes a few problems.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It's not very similar to your idea. Private matches have a decent UI, but Public matches are still sorta confusing. They do all fit in one large window though, so it sorta fixes a few problems.

I've started a feedback thread on Tribble. I'll post comparison screens over here for those wondering (or can't go on trouble due to download caps in their respective countries).

I have to say the "space" icon used in both the BOff Store and the PvP Interface is too similar to the ground one.

There are a lot of bugs to work out before Cryptic's new PvP interface goes live though.