test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Petition for Typhoon Class Battleship / NPC Majestic Cruiser

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Petition to make the Typhoon Class Battleship / NPC Majestic aviable for Fed players!

This one http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4292306796_7715ef47c5.jpg

its already ingame and for me and many other players one of the best looking ships in STO, would be really nice if we could get it via C-Store or at lvl 51.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i want one
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    LordKodiak wrote:
    Petition to make the Typhoon Class Battleship / NPC Majestic aviable for Fed players!

This one http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4292306796_7715ef47c5.jpg

its already ingame and for me and many other players one of the best looking ships in STO, would be really nice if we could get it via C-Store or at lvl 51.

Thanks

Whatever happened to the NX ship they announced way early on in development?

I don't think that one is even in game, is it? It looks like a more futuristic sovereign, but had a joining pylon with a torpedo launcher. Hrm... maybe I can find a pic...

EDIT:

Here it is.

http://ve3dmedia.ign.com/images/04/31/43188_StarTrekOnlineNX-91001_normal.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I want THIS so I can react titanic in space.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ..and make it a Fed. Carrier DN for RA while you are at it :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:

why would you want the most ugly ST ship in existance *shiver* :eek:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    dacatchman wrote: »

I don't think that one is even in game, is it? It looks like a more futuristic sovereign, but had a joining pylon with a torpedo launcher. Hrm... maybe I can find a pic...

EDIT:

Here it is.

Its in the game, its called a Sovereign class starship. :p Just kidding, but honestly, I have yet to see anything like that on either side of the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2010

it was the early design for the Noble class
    , with a roll bar, and the Noble's bridge was copied and placed on the roll bar.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Szun wrote:

so I can reenact the futurama episode where it was titanic in SPACE.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Please no ugly Majestic and no ugly Jupiter...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:

... Every time I see this 100 Story Office Building with Nacelles, it makes me want to Godzilla all over it.

Personally I hope this ... Flying brick, will never grace the spaceways with a Player at the helm.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ... Every time I see this 100 Story Office Building with Nacelles, it makes me want to Godzilla all over it.

Personally I hope this ... Flying brick, will never grace the spaceways with a Player at the helm.

but but but cruise liner in space. enough said.
    I agree with that but don't tell anyone, it gets people wild to think that ugly thing would be player controlled
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    NCC-94699 wrote:
    Please no ugly Majestic and no ugly Jupiter...

I agree... very ugly Ships... They really need to make more elegant looking ships rather these ones...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Yes it is already ingame, and for me the best looking ship in STO

at earth stardock you can see it in the drydocks (Typhoon classe Battleship)

and in the mirror univers it got the name Majestic but looks like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/46821771@N08/4292361986/sizes/o/
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    LordKodiak wrote:
    Yes it is already ingame, and for me the best looking ship in STO

at earth stardock you can see it in the drydocks (Typhoon classe Battleship)

and in the mirror univers it got the name Majestic but looks like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/46821771@N08/4292361986/sizes/o/

Wow, there is a huge considerable size difference between the ships there.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:
    That poor ship is so fugly I feel sorry for it. The humane thing to do is put it out of it's misery.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Yes Jupiter is very ugly!
    But typhoon looks very good, its a ship made for battle it dont need any elegant look, just massive.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Why not just petition for the next faction to include the Mirror Universe Faction???

FYI - The reason the Jupiter hasn't been assimilated yet in Borg space is simple, the people who fly around in boxes has determined even that ship is too ugly for them!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    LordKodiak wrote:
    Yes Jupiter is very ugly!
    But typhoon looks very good, its a ship made for battle it dont need any elegant look, just massive.

According to the STO Wiki, the Victory is a Dreadnaught. I ran into one of those during a DSE with my Caitian Captain. Good lord, that thing refused to go down until a Rear Admiral came in and took it out with no problem.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    That poor ship is so fugly I feel sorry for it. The humane thing to do is put it out of it's misery.

you know what. that ship is the hummer of star trek. it's the biggest thing around, and anyone flying it is compensating for something. :D

Also did I really put react? wow that's a reread fail on my part.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    because fed got this ship already, its not just an mirror ship :) you can see it at earth starbase in the drydocks
  • Options
    edited June 2010

EDIT:

Here it is.

i want that one too lol
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I wouldn't mind puttering about in a Typhoon.

I wouldn't even mind a Jupiter so much if they could just make the nacelles bigger. For me it's the nacelles that really mess up the image. :(

Just... please, dear Great Bird... don't make it another C-Store purchase. Let it be unlocked in the game through an accolade or episode.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Szun wrote:

It has over 200,000 hull points. :o
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I personally like the Typhoon Class, at lest it looks better then the Celestial and Envoy Classes. I can see what the designers were trying to do, but they really need to redesign a lot of fed ships (in my opinion).

As for the Jupiter Class, I think the Devs should redesign the nacelles and support struts. Then it will have a small "liking" to the Oracle, Trident, Destiny line. Anyway,...

/sighed
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Typhoon would be awesome. Cruising around in that huge thing, shooting millions of beams (which of course will be limited to like 4/4 or something... maybe 5/4 or 5/5 if it's T6), laughing at everything that comes my way...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    whenever I see the Jupiter class being mentioned to be playable, I get the feeling of painting it red with a Human Captain called Dave with only a single working taste-bud with 3 BOs, a Hologram called Arnold that thinks he's the next Napoleon, an Android called Kryton with a cleaning fixation and a Caitian called Cat that has more uniform options then the amount of stars in the universe and having the ships computer called Holly having an IQ with the number 6 in it... and its not 6,000

Sorry, just the name reminds me of the Jupiter Mining Corperation :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I would love to see the Jupiter Class Dreadnought made available.

And here is a better picture of it. http://stowiki.org/w/images/a/aa/U.S.S._Victory.png :)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Jim-San wrote:
    whenever I see the Jupiter class being mentioned to be playable, I get the feeling of painting it red with a Human Captain called Dave with only a single working taste-bud with 3 BOs, a Hologram called Arnold that thinks he's the next Napoleon, an Android called Kryton with a cleaning fixation and a Caitian called Cat that has more uniform options then the amount of stars in the universe and having the ships computer called Holly having an IQ with the number 6 in it... and its not 6,000

Lol, funny, I think a red one would be named the Nimbus I think it was called with a certain arrogant Captain at the helm.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Jim-San wrote:

... That's PERFECT! You must do this if they make the Jupiter playabe!

And you must say 'smeg' a lot. :D

o/~ Its cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere,
    I'm all alone, more or less... o/~
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Szun wrote:
    I'm sorry, but the Yeager type is the ugliest ship in ST existence. More like the USS Bad Kit Bash.
This discussion has been closed.