test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NPC's disappearing shortly after combat begins

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited June 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This was a problem before and I thought it was fixed? I seems to be happening again on the random ground missions for the B'Tran cluster daily. Anyone else running into this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea, filed a bug report on this the other day.
    I beamed down and my away team vanishes into the ground, but they are still able to fight the npc's.
    Once they gain aggro of said npc's, the npc's then vanish below the ground where they then begin fighting my away team leaving me on the surface just standing there lol.

I am not online so I cannot give all the details of my bug report number and all of that, but to answer the topic I have seen this a couple of times with one of those times being just the other day.

Fortunately in this paticular case I was still able to complete the objectives and was able to finish this mission.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nikka33 wrote: »
    Yea, filed a bug report on this the other day.
    I beamed down and my away team vanishes into the ground, but they are still able to fight the npc's.
    Once they gain aggro of said npc's, the npc's then vanish below the ground where they then begin fighting my away team leaving me on the surface just standing there lol.

I am not online so I cannot give all the details of my bug report number and all of that, but to answer the topic I have seen this a couple of times with one of those times being just the other day.

Fortunately in this paticular case I was still able to complete the objectives and was able to finish this mission.

Since this is an in game bug I am moving it to the bug discussion forum.