What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

|| Task Force Hydra || [RP Group]

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    @JUSTSILVER should be able to get you a fleet invite, Captiva. If you don't see him in game I'll be around tomorrow and look for you.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, unfortunately I'm at work at the moment, so I won't be on tonight until late. @justsilver can get you taken care of, and if not, I'll see you tonight!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for your post on our thread !

Nice website!! :)

Best Wishes to TFH from Reborn
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Many thanks Dimerx! Feel free to stop by anytime!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Friendly bump! May our paths cross again!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    *Tackles Tacita*

o hai.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hydra is pleased to announce the promotion of Captain Saratoga from Cadet to Officer!

Thank you, Captain, for being one of our founding members. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Greetings. Just thought I'd say hello, and welcome you to STO on behalf of the 23rd.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hello Admiral Kross :)

Thank you for your well wishes!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Happy Memorial Day Hydra!

Stay safe out there if you're traveling. There will be lots of checkpoints set up by your local police checking for DUIs and such. Be sure to use safe grilling practices, and remember, if you would feel uncomfortable explaining what you did to the paramedics .. then it's probably a good idea NOT to do it! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Be sure to check out the conference room for a Resource Mission posted by Fleet Captain Sekon! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    "On Earth, there is no poverty, no crime, no war. You look out the window of Starfleet Headquarters and you see Paradise. Well, it's easy to be a saint in Paradise, but the Maquis do not live in Paradise. Out there in the demilitarized zone, all the problems haven't been solved yet. Out there, there are no saints — just people. Angry, scared, determined people who are going to do whatever it takes to survive, whether it meets with Federation approval or not!"

- Sisko, on Nechayev's suggestion that he "establish a dialogue" with the Maquis
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Started coughing up green junk last night at work. Willing to bet I end up in the doctor's office soon and come out with scripts for antibiotics I can't afford..
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I think it's just about time for a nap. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ❙ ❙ ❙ JOIN TASK FORCE HYDRA ❙ ❙ ❙

Are you looking for a quality Star Trek-based roleplay? Check out Task Force Hydra, a friendly Star Trek roleplay group integrating RP with PvE and PvP play. Task Force Hydra members don't just PvE. We don't just PvP either. We RP-PvE and we RP-PvP. Go to www.hydracommand.com for more information!

This recruitment message brought do you by the United Federation of Planets Council for the Furthering of Brownie Consumption. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Afternoon Hydra!

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

Be sure to take a moment to remember the fallen warriors who have made it possible for people to spend their time playing great games like STO instead of living under the tyranny of evil men.

God bless our wonderful troops and allies, and God bless those who have gone before! Thank you for your sacrifice!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Welp, it's time to hit the cookout scene. Bratwurst, beer, and good times. See you all soon!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Its raining here, so no cookouts today. :(
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Closest I was able to get to a cookout was grilling some italian sausages on the george foreman grill.

My apartment complex pretty much has a rule set that bans grills outside.
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Are you looking for a quality Star Trek-based roleplay? Check out Task Force Hydra, a friendly Star Trek roleplay group integrating RP with PvE and PvP play. Task Force Hydra members don't just PvE. We don't just PvP either. We RP-PvE and we RP-PvP. Go to www.hydracommand.com for more information!

This recruitment message brought do you by the United Federation of Planets Council for the Furthering of Brownie Consumption. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    LCO on the tactical officer. That Sabre-class shall soon be mine!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Night Federation.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Good night everyone. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Friendly bump from the Hunters!

Hope your all doing well :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Thank you Nikita!

Good morning Hydra!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Good morning Nakita! Morning Shep!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Morning Bren!

"You rule without wisdom and without honor. The warriors that are gathered here will not say this to you, but I will. You are squandering our ships and our lives in a petty act of vengeance! You do not care what happens to the Empire! You only care about Gowron!"
    "I should have known better than to trust you again. If you were a true Klingon I would kill you where you stand! Fortunately for you, that child's uniform shields you from your rightful fate."
    (Removes his Starfleet com badge) "What I say now, I say as a member of the House of Martok, not a Starfleet officer. You have dishonored yourself and the Empire, and you are not worthy to lead the council."
    "There can be only one answer to that!"

- Worf and Gowron
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    "What I have done was for the Empire. A new day must dawn for our people. I am not the man to usher in that day. But there is a man here who can."
    "Worf, I do not seek the leadership."
    "Kahless said, 'Great men do not seek power... they have power thrust upon them.' "
    (Worf hands the Chancellor's robes to Martok)
    "Hail Martok, leader of the Empire! Leader of destiny."

- Worf and Martok
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    My post-Memorial Day Star Trek Marathon continues. Just finished watching "What you Leave Behind" for about the 4th time. Now starting Voyager Season 1. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010