test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Customize ship charging to equip purchased bridges?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I purchased the Deep Space Science Vessel bridge pack when I was LC. Just made Commander, got new ship and in customize ship, when I went to equip one of my purchased bridges, it wants to charge me 1000 credits.

How do I get to use what I already purchased (in real dollars!)?

Posted bug report and GM ticket. Not a show-stopper, I guess, but important to me!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You bought the bridges from the C-Store correct?
    And when you select it in the ship tailor it tells you it will cost 1000 credits?

Which happens to be the cost to change any of the bridges.
    And yes it is a bug that even if you have a free change apperance token it will cost you 1000 EC to change the bridge.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    When I bought the first bridges, I was not charged when I changed to the C-Store ones. It wasn't always like that. Either it was a bug that I could change them for free, or the charging now is the bug. And I really hope the latter is.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ArievDhien wrote:
    When I bought the first bridges, I was not charged when I changed to the C-Store ones. It wasn't always like that. Either it was a bug that I could change them for free, or the charging now is the bug. And I really hope the latter is.

Exactly my experience. It has to be a bug - there should not be a 'change' fee on top of the money you spent to purchase an item. Plus, I was using my free 1-time new ship customization at the time, so even if there was a 'change fee' of some sort, it should not apply at that time.

When I bought my playable Ferengi, I wasn't additionally charged to configure the character. It's the same type of thing.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Excuse me, but we bought humans that wear Ferengi rubbermasks with no teeth and no traits related to the species we saw on screen. Had to mention it.

Anyways, I'm very certain the C-Store bridges were free. I was RA5 when I bought them, so I got no free ship change token. I stood at the ship customization console with some friends and we beamed up and down to look at all bridges from the packs - no fee. I changed at least 5 or 6 times within 30 minutes, so no way I had any free tokens for it. Same on KDF, I showed the first 2 packs that came out to fleet members and wasn't charged either.