test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

daily buggings

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
anyone else having more and more problems finding unbugged missions in the B'Tran Cluster?

BOffs falling though the ground on some maps.. stuff to scan beeing underground...
and most bug I come across is: no enemies spawn in secure system missions.

If any GM want to check my bug reports feel free to do. Not bugged all misisons as you guys would have to pay me to write that many reports for ya *lick*

but it is really frustrating when you do your daily mission to have to write 3 bug reports and you are still at 1/3 and hour later :mad:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    and the next bug report is out.
    Still at 1/3 on my dailies..

:rolleyes: this time the BOffs fell through the surface after beaming down

PS enemies fell through the surface too as soon the started attacking and obviously I couldnt shoot back at guys I dont even see...
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Obi wrote:

BOffs falling though the ground on some maps.. stuff to scan beeing underground...

I have submitted a bug report on some missions that this describes. Especially one containing objects you need to complete the mission. Making those missions uncompleted.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    3x enemy confrontation mission
    3x no spawn :mad:

(submitted bug report for each bugged b'tran cluster mission)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    It looks like the bug that's been causing this has now been fixed internally. I'm not sure when it will be going live, but we are aware of the issue.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    seems the fix didnt go live yet?

just bugged another B'Tran Cluster mission with no spawns. I have 15 bugged Systems reported now in B'Tran Cluster.. if any Dev care to look after them.

... when repoting a bug I can select which mission it is related to. I have quite some unresolved bugged misisons listed there that are not listed in the quest journal. See here:

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6718/sto1.jpg (the entries at the bottom)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    GM_Litana wrote:
    It looks like the bug that's been causing this has now been fixed internally. I'm not sure when it will be going live, but we are aware of the issue.

so its one bug causing many different systems to bug?

I once saw a Dev ask for exact system names short after gamestart. dono who it was but feel free to forward all my filed tickets about this the right way...

It is starting to annoy me to have 1-3 bugged systems during each daily :mad:

it also annoys me that GMs as you cant even answer on 2 simple questions asked by PMs :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I tried to find 3 b'tran missions for the daily this morning had to go thru 8 no enemy's to get 3 doable missions :confused:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Suxhi wrote: »
    I tried to find 3 b'tran missions for the daily this morning had to go thru 8 no enemy's to get 3 doable missions :confused:

eek thats a lot
    so far 2 bugged ones today for me
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Obi wrote:
    eek thats a lot
    so far 2 bugged ones today for me

spoke too soon.. make it 4 :mad::rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Got quite a bit of those myself (not just B'Tran), mainly cause i avoid ground missions and i haven't seen an Aid the Planet mission since the early launch days.

Anyways, here's a list of bug reports i sent in the past six days:
    #842223, #843448, #844735, #844741, #845140, #845147, #845516, #846385, #846678, #846707, #846710 and #848874.

These are all Secure System type of missions, Enemy confrontation and Defeat enemy squadrons. Completely empty, no dialogue window on zone-in nor by logging out and back in.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    got my first bugged aid the planet mission today :rolleyes:

until now I was only bugged on missions with enemy confrontations
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Obi wrote:

anyone has a clue what these untranslated missions are? Only visible in tickets tho

got 2 more bugged misisons yesterday.. no new bug report as Cryptic does not care anyway... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Wow, you got a Cryptic response?

Cryptic -- how about a response or fix for the PVP Daily's? They've been bugged for about a week.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    checked 6 unknowen systems today with my Science Char....

3 bugged 3 working :rolleyes:

a solid 50% working....
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Did B-Tran dailies last night for the first time. You know what's worse then finding one of those bugged missions with no spawns (which I did once)? Soloing 3 ground missions on elite difficulty and never even seeing a single green (or above) drop. All whites. And not a single piece of loot dropped on the second mission. 5 hostile mobs and NO LOOT WHATSOEVER.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ya my main is broken i think. no aid the planet missions AT ALL for MONTHS!!! and also 1 out of 2 enemy confrontatins missions are bugged with no enemies spawning. what a pain! we need a response to this Cryptic! nothing in the tribble updates or eng reports addressing the SEVERLY broken missions and players. almost makes my main unplayable cuz i hate ground content as its boring and enemy confrontations are the best missions along with the "new" updates aid the planet ones that i have still yet to get even 1 of. PLEASE RESPOND!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i jsut had 5 broken enemy onfrontations out of a total of about 10-12 missions tried tonight in btran.

i exited the game after the last one and not sure if i can bring myself to get back into it until i see something about this bring addressed!
    there goes all the fun i was having ingame. thanks a ton guys
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I haven't seen the bug where enemies fall through the ground (I don't do many ground missions in B'Tran), but I get the Secure Systems with non-spawning enemy confrontations all the time. The other day I got 6 of them in 30 minutes. At the third one I started reporting them as bugs in game. The responses I got were all generic/useless saying I needed to provide more info, and thanks for playing. How to prove more info? I gave them the name of the system, it said "secure system" and "enemy confrontation 0/6" and that's it. No BO pop-ups, no enemy, no nothing. Just a sector full of (too many, as usual) asteroids, maybe a planet and a moon, and a couple of anomalies to scan. Last night I got two of these. I wasn't in the mood to report them. It doesn't seem to matter.

it's a real disappointment, because space combat is my favorite part of the game.

Here's another thread about this problem.