test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game server connection failed

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Happening multiple times now. Can not get into game. Will log in to character select screen, just not game. After each fail it takes me back to login screen.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Still nothing. Was working before the weekend. Have not been on computer whole weekend. Sit down today at 4:30 pm to load up and this is the problem that I have been having since. Going on an hour now. Server claims to be up.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Can you tell me which map you're having trouble getting into?

Are you having trouble on more than one character, logging into multiple maps?

If there's a problem, we need more information to track it down.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Same issues here too...I sent you a PM, GM_Litana. Been like this on and off all day for me on two of my characters.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Not a particular map. The game in general. Once I select my character, Samir, I cannot even get into the game. It says game server connection failed and then takes me back to the log in screen. Did try with my gorn and liberated borg and they both logged in though. Just tried Samir again as of this posting and same message 6 hours later.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Was just on my liberated borg and was randomly disconnected from server. I was setting up my off duty uniform for this character. Was not switching maps or anything else. Now that's 2 characters having problems
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Still cannot log in with Samir. Has be 17 hours and counting. Any ideas? When I try other characters or to create a new one the server disconnects me after about 10 minutes. So not just one character is having problems.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I would like to clarify that unless I have requested private information to follow up on something, PMs sent to me (or any mod/dev/GM) are NOT a support channel. If the recipient has time and notices the PM, they might recommend you to the correct place to submit your issue, but it's more likely that you will get no response. Support requests should go through our in-game GM Help interface (for in-game issues) or http://www.startrekonline.com/support for Billing or Tech issues.

K-Dawg_LSM, it looks like your issue is currently assigned to a GM and should be updated shortly.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hi,
    Yeah I am having the same problem, after a few minutes i get 'server not responding' and that is it for day. Log in the day after and it is fine, this started just before the weekend.

Worfy.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Worfhonour wrote: »
    Hi,
    Yeah I am having the same problem, after a few minutes i get 'server not responding' and that is it for day. Log in the day after and it is fine, this started just before the weekend.

Worfy.

just happen to me. connection was fine until now and "login to server failed" and I dont see a beginning of answer in this topic. Support sucks...
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    i have been having the same issues since season 2 launched. it has gotten worse over last 2 days. cant get on with multiple characters.