What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

=/\= The 12th Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thanks mate, the pain is slightly worse than earlier today. I guess asperines helped a bit after all.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Good afternoon everyone!

I'm sending good vibes through subspace for a speedy recovery for Nishka and Vox.

Our medical bay sure is busy lately :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Far busier than I wished yeah...

Ah well, bad stuff happens. I wish I was off work already though, still got so much other stuff to deal with too.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Morning fleet!

Sorry to hear about your back Nish... My back's been in perma-pain for the last month or two, so I definitely understand your pain. Turning over with this basketball strapped to my stomach isn't easy either. Apparently I've been keeping Hubby up at night too... Whoops!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Evening all.

Any bits of news?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    M_Reid wrote:
    Evening all.

Any bits of news?

Well, the pain in my back seems to be getting far less bad than it was this morning! I'd say that's good news. ^_^
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Achlyssa wrote:
    Morning fleet!

Sorry to hear about your back Nish... My back's been in perma-pain for the last month or two, so I definitely understand your pain. Turning over with this basketball strapped to my stomach isn't easy either. Apparently I've been keeping Hubby up at night too... Whoops!

I'm sorry to hear so Achlyssa, but think of the great reward you'll get in return in a few months! :D

It'll last you a lifetime if all goes well. ;)
    (Although I'm not too sure about the puberty period, but apart from that, bliss all the way!) :p
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    And my jaw is still broken, still can't talk or anything else and hearing that nish's back is getting better while i'm in mind-numbing pain makes me want to punch him in the face just to feel better :D but other than that life is good.

(Just kidding Nish, glad your back is getting better mate...well kinda of glad anyway :P)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hey at least you don't have the chance of walking around with a lense for over a year in your eye already. <.<

My horror story isn't over yet. Getting a check up Friday in the hospital. On the one hand I'm glad of that, on the other hand, the bill afterwards is probably gonna cost me an arm and a leg. Here you have to pay the first 250 Euros yourself before the insurance starts covering anything. With my luck it'll cost exactly that much. :-/
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Sorry to hear you guys are in so much pain. I toasted my back 10 years ago in a trucking accident and am in constant pain since so i feel for you.

On a happier note only 25 days to 300! :p
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Is there anyone here not crippled? :P

What with infuries, both past and present, pregnancies etc, are there any able bodied Fleet mates out there? :O

(Note, I am a cripple too lol)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Firix wrote:
    Is there anyone here not crippled? :P

What with infuries, both past and present, pregnancies etc, are there any able bodied Fleet mates out there? :O

(Note, I am a cripple too lol)

Why do you think i have so much free time to play!? My pain pills is why i seem dazed and confused usually...because...well...i am.... LOL :p
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Ahhh pain meds :D
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Compston wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you guys are in so much pain. I toasted my back 10 years ago in a trucking accident and am in constant pain since so i feel for you.

On a happier note only 25 days to 300! :p

Well, the pain is okay for me, as long as I don't move around too much. I've been through far worse, compared to kidney stones this is a walk in the park. Heck, that was so painful it made me want to pass out from the pain. No matter what position your body had, it was pure agony. Normally I can reduce pain through meditation or simply ignoring it, but that was impossible with kidney stones.

I'm sorry to hear about your back though. Maybe in the future they can repair the damage through stam cell technology, but that's probably gonna cost at least half a dozen more years before they have it anywhere near ready for tests. :(
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Good Morning Fleet :)

I wish for everyone a pain injury free day, Best Wishes :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Your wishes are appreciated. ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Phew finaly time for some STO?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Already did my daily. :)

Kinjo is likely going to be a diplomat within a month, taking it a bit slow now though due to the content drought.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Good evening 12th, how is everyone?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Doing a lot better already. I actually got more work done at my job too! :cool:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hello to all my Fleeties. those in pain and those 5 others who aren't lol
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    O.o A lot of fleetmates are struggling physically. Looks like Medical has a lot of work to do...
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Good evening Fleet :)

(waves M00nAngel) Hiya Serenade :)

Looking to get some STO playing time in before I head off to bed
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Medical already has their hands full with me.

I went over to the sandbox with my toys and asked the kids if I could come play with them. They were mean... those kids whipped out their AK47s and shot me twice, and one kid farted on himself, which created a huge explosion which sent shrapnel into my left arm damaging the metavascular (sp) nerve.

I cried to Medical and they still can't find a bandaid and lollipop big enough. lol

'Sup 12th. I prefer our own forums to this one, but I guess I can mingle with the common folk too.

To those looking to join 12th, I've to say that I am immensely impressed. From the day I joined, 12th Fleet has astounded me with their readiness to assist where/when needed (with incredibly quick response), their insight into both PvP and PvE has, quite literally, quadrupled my own effectiveness in both PvE and PvP, and all I had to do was sign a waver to be Firix's lab rat for the next few years or until I'm dead, whichever happens first.

Can't beat that. :D

Seriously though... coming from a new "employee" as it were, you will never find a finer fleet. Great people, laid back but with the organization and charisma to move planets (or destroy them completely) without skipping a beat. Good, strong leadership with both a large number of experienced players (several of whom still hold STO records for STFs and PvP), as well as a number of newer players for those who need someone of their own experience/level to play with.

To 12th, humbled and grateful to fight among you. Look forward to more of the same.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    Doing a lot better already. I actually got more work done at my job too! :cool:

Awesome to hear Nish!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Ok what in the bloody frell is goin on? I take a few days off from the STO forums and half of medical is down?

MEDIC!.......oh wait they are all hurt........oh Sarah you have Medical training get on it girly.........wait Nim is the doctor......... I"VE LOST MY BLOODY MIND...... MAN DOWN!

I hope everyone gets better though. I understand the back pain as I've been having issues since I got back from houston, and throwing around 50 pound boxes of welding wire isn't helping.

Vox I can't say I know the pain but I hope you get better soon man.

Infact to all of Medical get better soon.

James.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I'm with James, I hope everyone who's not well feels better soon! *hugs to all*
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Back is still hurting, but it did get better again. It seems that whenever my work day finished I'm feeling at my best... Hmm... Maybe I'm allergic to work? ;):p
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Sheeesh! I thought I wasn't doing great....rest of you are held togther with duct tape and chewing gum!

Get well guys. Seriously.....cause all this slacking means I gotta actually do some work!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    You mean you weren't doing anything at all!? :eek:

-Scribbles down a couple notes for the promotions of coming Saturday.-

:p