test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    You may say that only if you boost this and take me for a ride.

*Gets up, walks over to the car. Slaps it on the hood. The engine roars into life.*

Eeeeeyy!!

*Then the car speeds off on its own.*

Wooops.
    edited July 2010
    Dude it's cool I got this one.

*Jedi mind-tricks Capulet*

Corban totally boosted that 'stang for you, and it did not drive off on its own.

There. I got it. It's all good.
    edited July 2010
    Dude it's cool I got this one.

*Jedi mind-tricks Capulet*

Corban totally boosted that 'stang for you, and it did not drive off on its own.

There. I got it. It's all good.

You have it Hazard, oh your rock!

*hugs* what could I ever do to say thank you enough?
    edited July 2010
    You have it Hazard, oh your rock!

*hugs* what could I ever do to say thank you enough?

....um uh I uh um...

...uhhh.

Corban, I think I frakked this one up. Sorry dude.

I mean, not that I'm complaining.

Come with me, Capulet, my love! Ignore that scrub over there he just totaled that car you wanted.
    edited July 2010
    ....um uh I uh um...

...uhhh.

Come with me, Capulet, my love! Ignore that scrub over there he just totaled that car you wanted.

Well, I did spend over a week laying on top of her. I'm sure she could use a break from me.
    edited July 2010
    ....um uh I uh um...

...uhhh.

Oh I can't believe it's true. Before we run away though, can you tell me one thing?
    edited July 2010
    Oh I can't believe it's true. Before we run away though, can you tell me one thing?

No.

Now let's go.
    edited July 2010
    No.

Now let's go.

*valley girl giggle and eye roll* ok I mean I am so weak minded anything sounds so right.
    edited July 2010
    *valley girl giggle and eye roll* ok I mean I am so weak minded anything sounds so right.

Hey Cappy! Remember what we talked about. ;)

When you've stripped him of all his clothes and money call my cell. I'll be there in no time.
    edited July 2010
    Hey, St...
    you forgot something sir.

/tosses St. a raincoat.

Just in case, bro. The weather has been acting awefully goffy around here.
    edited July 2010
    Page 3 will not do!

Hold on..what's that noise?

*the Mustang roars into view, going at a comical 200mph*

*MGDawson puts on the "I've had it" look, as the Mustang throws him miles away*

Daaaammmmmnnnnnn yooooouuuuuuu!
    edited July 2010
    Guten Morgen Cappy. Long time no see
    edited July 2010

*sigh*

No, no, this isn't right.

*dissipates the Jedi Mind Trick effect*

There, you're free. You may choose whoever you really want.

(I have a very strong feeling that's none of us at all. :rolleyes:)
    edited July 2010
    *sigh*

LOL, you got that right.
    edited July 2010
    *sigh*

Oh you are so right Hazard. It would take some kind of will power or something to make a choice right?
    edited July 2010
    Oh you are so right Hazard. It would take some kind of will power or something to make a choice right?

That's a loaded question and you know it!

*hides*
    edited July 2010
    That's a loaded question and you know it!

*hides*

Suck it up! You are a MAN! C'mon, it's only Capu...

*hears the mighty swoosh of a hammer coming my way, as St.'s eyes widen with a look of terror*
    edited July 2010
    Vrano wrote:
    Suck it up! You are a MAN! C'mon, it's only Capu...

*hears the mighty swoosh of a hammer coming my way, as St.'s eyes widen with a look of terror*

Don't put words in my mouth. I'll bite.

Besides, a coward in the bush with worth more than two splattered on my mallet.
    edited July 2010

!

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME

*ragetackle*

Ragh!
    edited July 2010
    *air kiss* that worked well.

*wraps my legs around Hazard's abdomen locking and squeezing* now what? :p
    edited July 2010

I see what you did there.
    edited July 2010
    RAAGGH--*splat, die*
    edited July 2010
    in other news, patching tribble sure is taking a long time.
    edited July 2010
    Well I can honestly say that was a first for me
    *kicks Hazard off*

yes Vrano, tribble patch took about 10 minutes last night.
    edited July 2010
    Well I can honestly say that was a first for me
    *kicks Hazard off*

yes Vrano, tribble patch took about 10 minutes last night.

Well, some guys just can't handle it.
    edited July 2010
    Heya Ms. Capulet! I saw you just now in Earth Spacedock on Tribble, but not even emotes work with Global Chat down. :/
    edited July 2010
    Vrano wrote:
    Well, some guys just can't handle it.

You know what else guys can't can't handle? Big Bone Lick State Park.
    edited July 2010
    And the Capulet thread marches on. Someone should interview her to find out the secret of her success.

*Turns around three times and is now wearing a suit and holding a microphone and a card with questions on it.*

1: So Capulet, many people want to know what the secret of your popularity is and does it have anything to do with tribbles?

2: If you were a tribble what color would you be?

3: Do you try to use your fame and influence to help others?

4: Do you hate interveiws?

5: How many heads has your mallet dented, and will you ever grow tired of using it?

6: Recently you declared Ravenstein to be your nemeis. How did that go?

7: Have you had enough of these questions yet?

8: Does the idea of some lunatic Canuck typing any kind of question that pops into his head bother you at all, or do you prefer using Cheer compared to the leading brand name detergent?

9: How many mallets strikes have you used so far in an attempt to end this rediculous interview?

10: If I told you that I was beautiful would you hold it against me. The "it" being a belt sander with the coarses grade of sandpaper available.

Thank you for your time Capulet. I'm your fans appreciate it as well.
    edited July 2010
    And the Capulet thread marches on. Someone should interview her to find out the secret of her success.

*Turns around three times and is now wearing a suit and holding a microphone and a card with questions on it.*

1: So Capulet, many people want to know what the secret of your popularity is and does it have anything to do with tribbles?

2: If you were a tribble what color would you be?

3: Do you try to use your fame and influence to help others?

4: Do you hate interveiws?

5: How many heads has your mallet dented, and will you ever grow tired of using it?

6: Recently you declared Ravenstein to be your nemeis. How did that go?

7: Have you had enough of these questions yet?

8: Does the idea of some lunatic Canuck typing any kind of question that pops into his head bother you at all, or do you prefer using Cheer compared to the leading brand name detergent?

9: How many mallets strikes have you used so far in an attempt to end this rediculous interview?

10: If I told you that I was beautiful would you hold it against me. The "it" being a belt sander with the coarses grade of sandpaper available.

Thank you for your time Capulet. I'm your fans appreciate it as well.

lol, Ok fair questions

1. Success? Well maybe not like that. I have been really lucky to meet such great people here in 10 Forward A little tribble trouble may have started this great thread but I think that was a small thing to endure for being part of such a wonderful and fun group of people.

2.I think purple. I love the color purple, especially royal purple. I find it very calming and maxes me feel very sexy when i wear it.

3. I don't think anything is ever needed to help somebody. Just take the time to be there for them, I am always there for my fellow STO'ers. I believe most 10ites are the same way which is why our channel is always open to the public.

4. Hmm why would I be? I don't have really anything to hide so questions don't usually make me nervous. I am pretty straight forward.

5. Five hundred and thirty one, my counter needs to be updated heheh. Nearly all were playful love taps, only a few more energetic attacks were to lay down the law, so to speak.

6. The results of that were pretty public. Hazard has always been a faithful supporter of Raven's reign over 10 Forward. As most anything else here, it was done in good fun and ended on the same note.

7. I am fine with them. I am more concerned if the people reading this are enjoying themselves. It's all in good fun right?

8. lol nothing about any Canuck bothers me, still no on the whole Canadian hug thing though. :p And Unscented Tide.

9. None, you are a goofball. can't punish you for that..unless you are asking. I do take requests :D

10 That is the oddest spin on a cheesy like ever. I can honestly say I have not heard one to rival it in years.

You're silly. thank you for the laughs and blushes. Just goes to show you can never know what to expect from any 10ite.
    edited July 2010
    lol, Ok fair questions

1. Success? Well maybe not like that. I have been really lucky to meet such great people here in 10 Forward A little tribble trouble may have started this great thread but I think that was a small thing to endure for being part of such a wonderful and fun group of people.

2.I think purple. I love the color purple, especially royal purple. I find it very calming and maxes me feel very sexy when i wear it.

3. I don't think anything is ever needed to help somebody. Just take the time to be there for them, I am always there for my fellow STO'ers. I believe most 10ites are the same way which is why our channel is always open to the public.

4. Hmm why would I be? I don't have really anything to hide so questions don't usually make me nervous. I am pretty straight forward.

5. Five hundred and thirty one, my counter needs to be updated heheh. Nearly all were playful love taps, only a few more energetic attacks were to lay down the law, so to speak.

6. The results of that were pretty public. Hazard has always been a faithful supporter of Raven's reign over 10 Forward. As most anything else here, it was done in good fun and ended on the same note.

7. I am fine with them. I am more concerned if the people reading this are enjoying themselves. It's all in good fun right?

8. lol nothing about any Canuck bothers me, still no on the whole Canadian hug thing though. :p And Unscented Tide.

9. None, you are a goofball. can't punish you for that..unless you are asking. I do take requests :D

10 That is the oddest spin on a cheesy like ever. I can honestly say I have not heard one to rival it in years.

You're silly. thank you for the laughs and blushes. Just goes to show you can never know what to expect from any 10ite.

No, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to give you an F. The correct answers were:

1. You mention a tribble one more time I'll smash your face in! :mad:

2. I warned you!

*MALLET!*

But fine, you answered seriously and honestly. E for effort. :D

Now I'm thinking of trying out an interview thread with different guests. Could be funny.
This discussion has been closed.