test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    no, but i do have a space helmet that resembles a fish bowl and a rocket backpack.

also since we are on the subject of lobster, where i live is famous for it's lobster =3
    (we're so famous we have chips made from lobster, and potato chips that are lobster flavored (the making of the lobster snack chip (i can't really call it a potato chip since it's not a potao) is a closely kept island secret =o nobody outside of the island (apart from tourists and visitors to the island ) know how it's done!!! =o

I love lobster.

Lobster-tasting things are almost as good.

Where do you live?
    edited June 2010
    I love lobster.

Lobster-tasting things are almost as good.

Where do you live?

prince edward island ^_^
    edited June 2010
    mmmmm Lobster... I miss the McLobster sandwhich they served in York Maine. Seriously they served a McLobster sandwhich there as of at least 2 years ago
    edited June 2010
    mmmmm Lobster... I miss the McLobster sandwhich they served in York Maine. Seriously they served a McLobster sandwhich there as of at least 2 years ago

I always liked the Teriyaki McBurger when I was in Japan.
    edited June 2010
    prince edward island ^_^

That's far away! :(

I'll just visit family in Baltimore for my lobster. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010

you mean the mclobsters from mcdonalds? >_> they still serve those here,,,, year round... they're small and greasy compared to the lobster sammiches you can get from the local resturants... my favorite is "maid marian's" they have a lobster sammich that they use a foot long sub bun for =D FOR $7.50 (combo, includes a large helping of fries a drink and a little cuppy of colslaw =D )
    also around here lobsters are no more then $2-3 per lb (and that's during special events where they increase the prices a little bit to get more money, like mothers day and fathers day usually they are between $0.50-1.25 lb depending on which store you go to... obviously buying them right off the boat is cheapest...
    or you could just go and catch some your self and eat them right on the boat! =D, i've done that before ^_^ it's delicious! =D
    edited June 2010
    Vrano wrote:
    I always liked the Teriyaki McBurger when I was in Japan.

we has those =3
    japanese people love pei! =D our tourist information centers have english french and japanese as the 3 languages sonce we get SOOOOOOOOOO MANY japanese tourist and vacationers....
    edited June 2010

Lobster? Now why would anyone want to go out and get food poisoning. And the price you pay for that stuff.
    edited June 2010
    Fencer8 wrote: »
    Lobster? Now why would anyone want to go out and get food poisoning. And the price you pay for that stuff.

shhh!!!!!! you'll spoil the surprise Dx
    edited June 2010
    shhh!!!!!! you'll spoil the surprise Dx

Luckily down the street from that McDonalds is a nice restaraunt by the ocean that serves a very good Lobster Ravioli
    edited June 2010
    Took my wife out to Olive Garden last night.
    edited June 2010
    Vrano wrote:
    Took my wife out to Olive Garden last night.

I'm trying to think of something funny to say.

I can't.

So just insert a witty comment involving Vrano and the amount of money he spends on dinner with his wife here.
    edited June 2010

I can't.

So just insert a witty comment involving Vrano and the amount of money he spends on dinner with his wife here.

can't too shocked over what he did with your cigar last night. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010

I can't.

No money. Gift card ftw.
    edited June 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    can't too shocked over what he did with your cigar last night. :rolleyes:

Let me know, too, because I am shocked that I would do anything with a cigar.
    edited June 2010
    Good Morning Capulet. It is Friday, almost Saturday, which of course means it is closer to Monday.
    edited June 2010
    Vrano wrote:
    Good Morning Capulet. It is Friday, almost Saturday, which of course means it is closer to Monday.

Do not dampen our Friday with your Mondayisms. Shoo!
    edited June 2010
    Do not dampen our Friday with your Mondayisms. Shoo!

Why? You don't enjoy Monday? What did Monday ever do to you? I mean, Monday just kinda lays there, like a limp bisquit, just taking the abuse we heap upon it. Personally, I think Tuesday should get all the abuse.
    edited June 2010
    Vrano wrote:
    Why? You don't enjoy Monday? What did Monday ever do to you? I mean, Monday just kinda lays there, like a limp bisquit, just taking the abuse we heap upon it. Personally, I think Tuesday should get all the abuse.

Monday deserves the abuse because it inspired a bunch of touchy-feely pansies to coin the term "a case of the Mondays."

For which they, and Monday itself, should get their collective asses kicked.
    edited June 2010
    Monday deserves the abuse because it inspired a bunch of touchy-feely pansies to coin the term "a case of the Mondays."

For which they, and Monday itself, should get their collective asses kicked.

Well, again, it isn't Monday's fault that said pansies did what they did to it. Perhaps we should declare Monday as something different, give it a more masculine connotation. Like, "Man, get your caffeine on, or Monday is gonna whup your pansy a*s!" or "God, did you see Fred? Monday freakin stomped his face into the dirt!"
    edited June 2010
    Vrano wrote:
    Well, again, it isn't Monday's fault that said pansies did what they did to it. Perhaps we should declare Monday as something different, give it a more masculine connotation. Like, "Man, get your caffeine on, or Monday is gonna whup your pansy a*s!" or "God, did you see Fred? Monday freakin stomped his face into the dirt!"

How is it manly to get your TRIBBLE kicked?

I'd go with "Looks like you got a case of rip this motherf*cking Monday a new ******* and show it who the goddamn boss is!"

Or, "Monday ain't sh*t, I'll grind its face into the asphalt. Come and get me, you little b*tch Monday!"
    edited June 2010
    How is it manly to get your TRIBBLE kicked?

I'd go with "Looks like you got a case of rip this motherf*cking Monday a new ******* and show it who the goddamn boss is!"

Or, "Monday ain't sh*t, I'll grind its face into the asphalt. Come and get me, you little b*tch Monday!"

Ahh, I thought you were talking about making Monday more manly and tough. But yes, I can see your point, and perhaps this approach would be better. Perhaps a nice weeken hangover to go with it, just for added attitude?
    edited June 2010
    Pfft... everyone knows Wednesday is twice the evil Monday is. It's the day that dangles the weekend in front of your face then yanks it back psychotically and manically cackling at you and your pathetic flailing to grasp that which is two days away.
    edited June 2010
    Ever wonder if Cappy actually reads through all the stuff we post inbetween her posting on the boards? Or does she just pop on and say "good morning!"? Inquiring minds want to know....
    edited June 2010
    Pfft... everyone knows Wednesday is twice the evil Monday is. It's the day that dangles the weekend in front of your face then yanks it back psychotically and manically cackling at you and your pathetic flailing to grasp that which is two days away.

I'm working on banning Mondays and Wednesdays... Of course, doing that will make Tuesday and Thursday the evil days, so then we'll just have to ban them too.... That leaves Friday, aw heck might as well ban that one too. Ok, so what do we got left, oh right then we'll be French!!!
    edited June 2010
    I'm working on banning Mondays and Wednesdays... Of course, doing that will make Tuesday and Thursday the evil days, so then we'll just have to ban them too.... That leaves Friday, aw heck might as well ban that one too. Ok, so what do we got left, oh right then we'll be French!!!

Oh, hell no, I will keep my full week.
    edited June 2010
    Vrano wrote:

hehe you are a sailor aren't you?? ;)
    edited June 2010
    never fear panda's here!!! and i brought crayons and coloring books =3
    edited June 2010
    Vrano wrote:

Agreed. Doing nothing is boring.
    edited June 2010
    Just remember, That light at the end of the tunnel you think is the weekend is really a train called Monday. :p
This discussion has been closed.