Install Arc
Options

Capulet...

Comments

• Options
    hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Where oh where is our Cappy hiding?

Risa. Vroom jet packs are fun. Curiosity in the new ship prodded me in. Risa is now completely remade or is this a temporary zone? 1,000 pears seems to be impossible to get in time, is there a secret? I wish to get a purple pack and Ship but clothes too? oh my 2 pearls a day = years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
  • Options
    senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,268 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    MIKU-frisbee-<toss.nibble.>
    youtube..giggles-insue
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,530 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You can round those up faster with Lobi, I think. To get Lobi, you have to open TRIBBLE boxes. The ship is really nice from what Frans and Sharpe have said. The whole zone is temporary. It sure is nice looking and the jet packs are temporary also and only work within the Risa summer event zone.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You can round those up faster with Lobi, I think. To get Lobi, you have to open TRIBBLE boxes. The ship is really nice from what Frans and Sharpe have said. The whole zone is temporary. It sure is nice looking and the jet packs are temporary also and only work within the Risa summer event zone.

Well that is just 10 flavors of fail no? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    hum..i.dont.have.pm.list.on.steam
    with.no.mic.either.so.many.keys
    sluggish.txt.kaka..2
    my.bing.box.bingo.luck...not.
    so.much.karma.zen
    http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5035266071266633&pid=15.1
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    The favors are for better jet packs and clothing. There are a couple of outfits and some flowers. The outfits and flowers can be found on the Exchange as well as plenty of favors to buy up cheap.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    yarg?
    10ite-site-happy
    you-lurk?
    channel-inner-Dawson
    amtrak-roomette
    looks-so-non-airplane

tuck-thread-in
    say-goodnight
    to-yes
    starship-trooper
    Yes - "Starship Trooper" (HD)

of-summer
    of-winter-please-
    do-not-say-a-word
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Dawson never left. Give him time, he'll eventually start posting again. He's just waiting for the right topic. Cappy was in SSTO again last night. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Ok I have been gone way too long, Senshi is Yiddish to me again. Translator is so out of date he's all Chewbaca to me. On a odd note, Corban wolf sent me an invite on my perfect world profile. The Wolf lives!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    trains-lost
    so-much
    track-

harder-to-go-places
    slow
    s0-many-fast-trains

EJ-is-healthy
    thats-whats-important

and-good-strudel

and-Corby-sighting.
    i-nice-to-hear
    ABI GEZUNT?

i-hide-asuka-homauge-in-10-site
    http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/059/c/4/Asuka_Langley_Soryu_by_lenadrofranci.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    Ok I have been gone way too long, Senshi is Yiddish to me again. Translator is so out of date he's all Chewbaca to me. On a odd note, Corban wolf sent me an invite on my perfect world profile. The Wolf lives!

if you check the 10ites boards, you will see that he was hanging around there for a little while as well. What game is he playing now?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I haven't visited those boards in a long time. :(

I really should.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    indeed-good-morrow-then
    alright-sir-knight
    charge-that-cave
    fetch-cappy
    a.grail
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    They are still here although have a new home with a new host. Amazingly enough, JC didn't break anything major this time around. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    and...the.Targ
    seeing..we..were
    famished
    doth.try-to-hiddith

but.Cappys..mallet
    cleared..a.path

and..all.drew.sharp
    pointy..bat'leths

and.did...make
    bACON!

and..there..was
    much.rejoicing
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Are we going to hickory smoke or drizzle maple syrup over that freshly sliced targ bacon before cooking it?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    yes-first-a-nice-smoke-ring
    targ-deep-wood-roasted
    with-dry-rub

then-a-nice-gravyy-boat-of-sauce
    on-side-w-cornbread

and--peach-cobbler
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Can we swap the peach cobbler for cherry cobbler? I don't like peach. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Dutch oven cobbler is best cobbler.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ja!...so-ni-to-quiche

BACOOOOOOON-can-go-inside-you-know,Dutch oven cobbler
    osaka-interrogator-drool

sometimes-asuka-triButes-even
    appear-at-10-in-listening-to-thread
    in-a-totally-non-dawson-ej-way
    hearts-are-precious-n-Better
    as-friends
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'm not eating anything baked under a sheet with farts for heat. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    But,its..green
    and.renewaBle

huh[shakes-head]
    reaches.for..spring..onion-and-waffles
    miku-miku
    sugar-chocolate--skip..skip

cappy-cappy--
    http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4533386348070851&pid=15.1

today-success
    torrow-suckless-skip-into-sunset-with-yen-to-hug
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    There are some things that go too far when it comes to the environment. Recycled toilet paper is a perfect example. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    hi-yes-
    friendship-is-magic-klingon-opera?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5iHN2fJXcw&feature=player_detailpage
    kun-

made-
    me-runaway-shy
    .初音-世界第一的公主殿下 .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhclEiD2a3Q&feature=player_detailpage
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The next time Cappy pops in here, we're going to have to chain her to a post in this thread to keep her here for more than just a few minutes.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    There are some things that go too far when it comes to the environment. Recycled toilet paper is a perfect example. :eek:

That is a popular misconception, but recycled toilet paper is just made out of recycled paper. : D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I-put-ej-avatar-up-in-10ites-like
    milk-carton-kid
    she--stormtroopen-now-me-thinks
    bendi-bus-so-busy-no-athena-updates
    even-ravens-not-bragin-up-bunnies

we-have-88-farm-pets-surviving-budget-cuts&and-stewpots
    next-week-internet-may-go
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    That is a popular misconception, but recycled toilet paper is just made out of recycled paper. : D

Maybe so but who knows what that paper was doing before it was recycled.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    boiled-in-a-slurry
    looking-like
    indian-curry
    of-course

see-shinz-flight-school
    for-toph-mindy-pic
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *puts down my rib dinner for a moment while I play BioShock Infinite*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
This discussion has been closed.