test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Probably a small minority complaining that things were too easy

Frosty McDiesintwominutes has become Frosty McDiesinfourminutes. I'm not too bent up about it. :P
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Frosty McDiesintwominutes has become Frosty McDiesinfourminutes. I'm not too bent up about it. :P

And yet there's a thread complaining that the single player race is too hard. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ive a NVidia and DX 9.c i had a 3d3 err crash me steps from finish.. diagnostics test card and reveal no errors using MS DX diagnostics.. does not occur every time but often enough

in ways other mmos don't do in same ways. and similar settings for performance not visual quality.. under forum settings advice from off site Swtor and sto tester reviewers.

i get some lag with AI racers i never see anywhere else. near turns even when LAN speed
    and
    ping rates are good.

Tweaking i do not Touch a DEV INI file here.. When i Alpha tested Games for the Guy that Created Microprose and gave Sid Meier his first named major game launch product.
    in the 90s we had coder permissions to edit INI for advanced commands to fix things.
    because there wasn't 100% IBM compatibility and Windows 3.0 was the DOS industry gaming standard.. and DX st James was still waiting to be unleashed. you had to Line enter
    or dos shell drop down console set audio cards to work midi effects.. or add texture skins to improve visual optional effects.. GL open glide Quake 3dfx in WIN95 started an evolution
    in satisfaction in gaming products.. You could escape the side scroller low bit game card and get a real game with depth. The PC could do things had separate Audio power you could easily patch your PC to the home stereo and fashion a visual link to the rear projection TV for 40" gaming thru a SONY HTR in the 80s. Now with only 2 true home gaming Video card mega giants.. and MS having a choke hold on visual standards for gaming via code OS and DX.. its some wonder of how compatible stability and testing could miss working.. Backward compliance.. ? SW TOR recommended XP and DX 9.c like here because the DX 10-11 and the WIN7 and 8 aren't working too swift.. and without BF$ sales figures the companies aren't making any hastey Optimize tool like Creative Assembly did for the Total War 2.. there you hit one macro it has vid card OEM
    it auto tweeks you to match your card to the game.. not some wierd alcamey of INI coding to fix the DEV error in not havign 100% compliance for a card company recommended best played on add..for a company on your box if its not goign to perform as advertized in the recommended list from QA.
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    With the holiday season quickly approaching. Expect a lot of MMO companies to push a lot of not so great code. Not only does it give them forced overtime. The deadlines are just tight right now. Cryptic is the exception though. We always get craptacular patches all year round! This is one of the biggest reasons why this game is losing players faster than Dan can make excuses and come up with canned questions for Ask Cryptic's.
    edited December 2012
    Good Morning MS BACON where ever you are..

INDIE DEV TM cant push product
    it all went corporate in the 2000
    to the max its expensive
    entry level doesn't pay much
    days off are vital to the health and well being of the staff
    a person should never have to quit and down size their job title for a vacay
    the DEV cycle that makes fun work cram finals or hell week burns nice people out..

NWN looks like a different company and improved foundry tools.. that should improve things here.. but player generated content for free isnt a episode with a full tool creative set.. does generate well if they did that i can do this.. but the creation tool should have been more like the Lionhead studios "The Movies" at the start.. without the x y axis trigger points messing up the start point for interactions
    edited December 2012
    Feeling like I have been burned by the massive amount of bugs and lack of content added to STO over the past 3 years. I won't be touching NWN at all! This also applies to all future Cryptic/PWE releases, past, present, and future.
    edited December 2012
    Santa Vigo's Giveaway is this Friday, December 21st at 9PM ET/6PM PT.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited December 2012
    Yay.. ive a new Nvidia driver loaded. . thats optimized fro all the new things i dotn have and never a mention for STO or SW TOr.. .in the special goodness list
    edited December 2012
    edited December 2012
    i made it home on .4 of gallon left to get fuel can and head for station.. ready for tomorrow big drive then next week shave about 60 miles one way off schedule for goodness or almost home from in 30 min v old 2 hour one way of this week..

then have to check station cant do much til after 31st there after last certification.. so 21st looks plenty free and not 12 hour day for change.. then down to 11 miles about to place short schedule depending and 107 miles total instead of almost one way
    edited December 2012
    Travel wise. It's a good thing Christmas only comes once a year.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captwinters1701captwinters1701 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    So has anyone seen "Our Lady of the Holy Mallett" recently?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    So has anyone seen "Our Lady of the Holy Mallett" recently?

Yes! On Steam! :P Ridiculous traffic permitting... Momma is going to try and make Santa Vigo's Giveaway this Friday.
    edited December 2012
    ah cane no log inta de thing mon. .steam client dotn use it much at all.it forgot the pw and e-mail maybe it was the... that tried to sell my blizard diablo account i wasent usign to a gf.. after all my rune cube crafted and gold items disapeared
    edited December 2012
    I think Cappy should take tomorrow off and spend the whole day in STO apologizing for her complete boredom with STO! :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think Cappy should take tomorrow off and spend the whole day in STO apologizing for her complete boredom with STO! :P

Wouldn't it be Cryptic's part to apologize for making STO so boring? :rolleyes:
    I did my part. Paid lots of money, bought 2x Crpytic LTS subs and goodies from the Cstore. They are the ones the messed up such a wonderful relationship by locking up my loot drops in pay to open safes. Merry Christmas. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be Cryptic's part to apologize for making STO so boring? :rolleyes:
    I did my part. Paid lots of money, bought 2x Crpytic LTS subs and goodies from the Cstore. They are the ones the messed up such a wonderful relationship by locking up my loot drops in pay to open safes. Merry Christmas. :)

Fortunately, I don't believe we will be getting one of those any time too soon. I think the Lockbox madness has died. May it rest in pieces. Forever.
    edited December 2012
    I'm tired of the TRIBBLE boxes and boring grinds as well! There are so many bugs still persistant that will more than likely never be fixed and the promise of KDF story content is as good as a promise of me willing the Lotto without even buying a ticket. However, there are some good people that play and they make this game worthing sticking around for. It may not be the game I primarily play. It may not be the game I enjoy the most or anything remotely close. It may not even be the game I want it to be. All of the money i have sunk in to STO though is a bit hard to just walk away from. I haven't even bought ZEN in over a month and I still have my stipened from November sitting there doing nothing. I do hope Cappy and those 10ites, old and new, can make an appearance at Santa Vigo's Giveaway!
    edited December 2012
    On the ....over 100sandth Day of Cryptic my Tribble stole for me..
    one vulcan spice tea
    3 targ ermufs and dropped out a Temporal box.. and

NO FREE KEY
    no stipiend.. .
    2 orions leaping
    3 gorns a mauling
    4 klingons Bekks
    and a feringi with a Psi Lirpa for me
    edited December 2012
    On the ....over 100sandth Day of Cryptic my Tribble stole for me..
    one vulcan spice tea
    3 targ ermufs and dropped out a Temporal box.. and

NO FREE KEY
    no stipiend.. .
    2 orions leaping
    3 gorns a mauling
    4 klingons Bekks
    and a feringi with a Psi Lirpa for me

Which is worse? Cryptic or the Tribble? ;)
    edited December 2012
    Romulan Tribble is Cozy.. Zuul ate Cryptic there is no cryptic only cappy...

Wait.. Stay puff man.. I still cannot relate to a outfit that cant do a basic yes cards good til fall of 2013.. here's you Stipined have a nice day ~

So i busied my day preparing for early tomorrow work and found the winter wear box.. so no worries
  • archanubisarchanubis Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Moo, I say, moo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    yes and 5 crashes after new aptch later still trying to finish second toons ice race for autographs BELEAVE IT!
    edited December 2012
    That's one Spicy Tao.. General chicken is good.. More moo goo ?
    Survivor of STO yr 3
    late birth year joiner
    long time lurker
    Spicy Kung Wow Chicken. See how to make a simple stir-fry based on spicy Kung Pao chicken
  • mattdawsonmattdawson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    *dinks the thread*
    edited December 2012
    mattdawson wrote: »
    *dinks the thread*

:eek: Put that thing away!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2012
    Tries to convince Captain Daniels that saving Cappys love for sto and
    ej is more im portain then archer
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=792951

maybe the Alt daniels will find it funny to re spawn romulas one and hobus.. and the rest of the year waitign was just a messy dream

puts mai thai down for trader vic dawson
This discussion has been closed.