What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    MGDawson wrote: »
    *knock on the front door*

Delivery Note: It has been noted that you have destroyed your MGDawson by industrial accident. Here is a replacement MGDawson

Ooo this one looks fun! *rips open the crate* I hope it is a monkey.
    edited August 2011
    *knocks Momki out and sticks him in the pot.*

Whew nice steam bath that clears the sinuses.
    edited August 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    Ooo this one looks fun! *rips open the crate* I hope it is a monkey.

Yes where did that last Lance Link go to anyway... Im sure Raven would like a sisterhood of the Primate

wait no shes that at university.. now about this Glenn Close visitor trouble with Gender Identification ...

Hangs new WC signs up.. > Momo
    Cris > not the same :p

AW Cappy all the hot waters used up.. look at them steam bathing... conserving water so thoughtful..
    but we need a new sauna... for the Annex..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lShcp9BD5g

Those Crates look EXCITING! We used to have Chinese frogs come thru heading of to some Experimental University lab.. Routing thru Shanghai> HK>LAX> says Live frogs do not place in unpressurized cargo bin..

Well where would i find them in the the place you could not Stowe Dogs and kitties. with the skies and mail.

well ok maybe it was just the language skill challenge the wrong tags were always up.. so wheres the customs stamp.. aw its too heavy to turn over stamp stamp.. ship.. :eek: poor frozen bodies.

From the Region of Germany Grandmother s Caln Came from they had a Thing called dragon balls n on o PANNENKOKEN! I was a Sunday tradition.. England's great and all that love their sport and football but Pancakes not so much... so another reason for and murders volk did not care for each other.. but ah "dutch" on that side too :p
    edited August 2011
    Viva La Vie Boheme Cappy.. Muy El Momo Bravo Z Salutes Dawson Salutations Archie.. Gratis JC
    PAr Excellence the 10! Grazia Hort

GOOD MORINING.. Via el BACON is your VISA to Adventures

Plaza de Toro
    edited August 2011
    I think my Universal Translator is broken... again :D
    edited August 2011
    "A veces la soledad es la mejor compa
    edited August 2011
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    We bide with a company of fine yeoman stock and we happy few... know the words of King Harry
    on St crispin's day.

The first time I heard "yeoman" was in Star Trek. It seemed to always be a girl. I was scared to look though because I thought "yeoman" might have meant some kind of 3rd gender. :confused:
    edited August 2011
    hort_wort wrote: »
    The first time I heard "yeoman" was in Star Trek. It seemed to always be a girl. I was scared to look though because I thought "yeoman" might have meant some kind of 3rd gender. :confused:

Probably the origin of the usage in Star Trek.
    edited August 2011
    humtitumtitum, how has everyone been!? Recovered from my rampages and bacon snatching I hope?..
    edited August 2011
    momiji wrote: »
    humtitumtitum, how has everyone been!? Recovered from my rampages and bacon snatching I hope?..

How is Deus Ex : Human Revolution?
    edited September 2011
    Well a lit'l nano told me that TEN of wait 4 of ten that andorian admirals what ever is lookign for a new First Officer and wants you in her new Hive. :eek:
    edited September 2011

I heard it was pretty good.
    edited September 2011
    I heard it was pretty good.

I remember the original, I never was able to finish (darn Navy! :D ) but I have fond memories of it. I'll pick up my copy after I finish my move.
    edited September 2011
    yeah you can only talk someone out of or buy up somebodies internet ration so many times... they they tell you to get a ps2..

BORG! Reed alert... MAster at Arms Beat to Quarters.... MArines snipers in the crows nest.... Gunnery fire on the up swell not the down roll Duh.. fetch me my brown pants to go with that red vest... YARG!

Grouchy where is that Marshal and that wing of the army...launch nelix out w the next photon my bellys aching ive been poisioned... Computer end Waterlo sim.. Senior Staff report to my ready room!

FOR CAPPY FPR BUNNY! for glory for LOOT!
    edited September 2011
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj.
    edited September 2011
    If the Borg are coming then I need to disobey orders and fight them. They currently have me teaching a seminar at Starfleet Academy ugh so many snot nosed little upstarts.
    edited September 2011
    you've been spying on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =O

It was really good, first game in a while that's left me wanting more in a good way, as opposed to playing and wishing it would give more to be worth my effort... It's difficult setting was very challenging, but not in a never going to win kind of way, more of a realistic if you get hit by a bullet in the face you're not likely to survive kind of way... graphics are good, storyline good, and amount of glitches minimal, UI was the worst bit of the game, being on the PC, UI interaction wasn't great, with the hit-boxes not always detecting when I clicked on them, sometimes sub menus wouldn't even appear properly =(
    edited September 2011
    Heh, yes, version 1.0 bugs are annoying. Hopefully they'll fix the gui. Then when I get it in a couple months it'll play smoother for me. :D I'm glad everyone seems to like it!
    edited September 2011
    *stirs from his residence*

...why now?

*goes back and tries to sleep*
    edited September 2011
    tofulicsious my breeches..
    edited September 2011
    fer whai are you on my bed Dawson!? GERROFF!!!
    edited September 2011
    you've been spying on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =O

Silly bunny, you know NERV agents are everywhere.
    edited September 2011
    *takes her gaming equipment and puts in the backpack* your agent's can't spy on me in here! *climbs in, passing you special access card just in case you want to visit* of course... you can =P
    edited September 2011
    *takes her gaming equipment and puts in the backpack* your agent's can't spy on me in here! *climbs in, passing you special access card just in case you want to visit* of course... you can =P

*picks up the backpack and hands it to cappy with override key card.*

have fun lass.
    edited September 2011
    *The carefully built sofa-den built on a small planetary of what looks like to be bed mattresses shakes, destroying the den*

Ah, *picks up microphone hooked up to external speaker* who is moving the backpack!?
    edited September 2011
    IVK Gurkha Signaling
    I beg to Report much Blood wine was spilt Celebrating Victory in 3 Sectores <daily>
    Deferi Beta U and Alpha Z

I targ needed ankle bandage a cook was eaten by the Octopus [now that's chef revenge surprise!}

The Borg are now learning to Break meter at the Senshi School of Folk.. to the Balled of Fallen Angels.
    in the after life checkin point for king yama
    Yea brethern 3 sectores saved for Mnestary construction of Abbys for Cappys
    edited September 2011
    *The carefully built sofa-den built on a small planetary of what looks like to be bed mattresses shakes, destroying the den*

Ah, *picks up microphone hooked up to external speaker* who is moving the backpack!?

*sticks three bananas into the mircophone, makes the card key one way from the outside, and runs the other direction like wind sprints.*

NOT MEEEEEE.:D
    edited September 2011
    Leaves emergency resupply at ;) Thames tunnel nearest the tower bridge.
    edited September 2011
    *crawls over slightly dazed from the implosion caused by the matreszoid, and wanders across the thames tunnel lying on a beach*

Oh, a resupply! How conveniently placed... *looks at tunnel* Don't ask me how that got in here...
    edited September 2011
    Quick run they called a Hair whisperer..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEWDHG_Qvc4
    ok no worries did the Kirk on it Kobe Married now its ..

The fashion police.net has tips for furry slippers and ears

http://www.thefashionpolice.net/2010/09/what-to-wear-with-bunny-ears-the-results.html

Ah my Cappy Goddess.. I went over to Champs to see old Pal DEV TM Tumberboy..
    Sapphire did a ncie visit concert Tum's nickname is also TAcoface from the great fun making part of the spooky designs.. hes the one you can thank for the City Hall and Hiddeouts. and lairs in cN..

Arkayne is the guy that Bill Roper worked w at Blizzard on Diablo and had alot to do w makign things fun..
    [pss JC hes CN and plays lg hockey o nthe dev TM squad]
This discussion has been closed.