-plucks self in shame-
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Hort is preparing radishes for dinner.

O.o ... Congrats on 9k. Hort
    edited August 2011
    <VOOOM> Did i tell you the time i went up to a plane and the pilot hit the wrong switch and sucked my hat threw the intake?
    edited August 2011
    Ve wuv wu all .. Goodnight CAppy Land.. ITs past late ..Do you know where your bacon is?
    edited August 2011
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    Ve wuv wu all .. Goodnight CAppy Land.. ITs past late ..Do you know where your bacon is?

It's in my belly! I think Raven's raiding more from the Canadian Burial Caves for tomorrows breakfast. (;
    edited August 2011
    All I found in the cave were some 'Raven Feathers' and some 'Cyber Fungus'. And lots of Canadian Zombies. You would not believe the numbers of Canadian Zombies in there. Freaking zombies everywhere. Fortunately in addition to my psychic alien princess we have a magic wolf, a ninja, a robot, and a wizard. So it was all good.
    edited August 2011
    Ummm... 2 of my Ezri toons crew members are officially on repremand! Not only did they abandon Ezri, leaving her for dead once to run off to a very remote location, but what they were doing I'd probably get an infraction for posting the video. :eek: Cryptic! What have you done to my crew?!
    edited August 2011
    Had to change the Stewie? Response.. Ah, Yes the Burial Cavers..
    Did u find the skulls Exploration Perk by the burial racks.. I loved loading up a good Circle of Primal Fury and a fireball.

We should spell out STO with planking Fleet People..for a fleet pic

Now to RavenSpeak...along that road the Astral Projection .. Easy for him to grim he doesn't have to cross the road and have zombie bones thrown at him... Im Voting for our Raven as the Best Raven..
    Take over the Totems ! IT needs a serious redecorating and that Cave.. Ew ,Totally needs a HGTV or Lifestyle Intervention! Ok Move that boulder over here and that potion isn't gonna make itself start collecting samples.
    edited August 2011
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    All I found in the cave were some 'Raven Feathers' and some 'Cyber Fungus'. And lots of Canadian Zombies. You would not believe the numbers of Canadian Zombies in there. Freaking zombies everywhere. Fortunately in addition to my psychic alien princess we have a magic wolf, a ninja, a robot, and a wizard. So it was all good.

... so are you looking for a new boyfriend yet? :D
    edited August 2011

lol How much is Dawson paying you? *dangles picture of woman wearing nothing but a few bason strips in front of Hort while the Empress inserts 24" in round firecracker in the rear of Hort*
    edited August 2011

He's been in freaking Alabama all summer on a pharmacy internship. Nothing against Alabama, but that is more south than me and I think it is too hot and sunny here already. But then again I am somewhat biased in that regard. So I guess you could say I am receptive to holding try outs.
    edited August 2011
    He's been in freaking Alabama all summer on a pharmacy internship. Nothing against Alabama, but that is more south than me and I think it is too hot and sunny here already. But then again I am somewhat biased in that regard. So I guess you could say I am receptive to holding try outs.

Could be worse. He could be in Florida.
    edited August 2011
    sheesh all we know Alabama si alot of things we forgot..

is Birmingham and Anniston near Ft McClellan. its above 50 til dec and or can be ..thye had jack in the box
    i remember that.. my cousins half portoguese daughter is a pharmisita she likes it..she went to advanced studies at Baylor in Tejas..
    edited August 2011

He left you alone for a job?! PURGE THE HERETIC!! :mad:
    Doesn't he know how a girl is supposed to be worshiped? And feared?
    edited August 2011
    that did break the one tank of gas dating rule..
    edited August 2011
    that did break the one tank of gas dating rule..

That rule never mattered to me. It's very, VERY rare I find someone in life I feel is actually dateable so I'm more than willing to go out of my way for them just because I think they're worth it.
    edited August 2011
    :eek: I hate waiting... Video telephone not the same and its not as fun and.. well it is cheaper...
    [i just keep thinking about the Pink Floyd Song
    "They keep hanging up there must be somebody else there to answer the phone" :eek:]
    edited August 2011
    I'm doomed to failiure anyway. I'll struggle like this pour soul.
    edited August 2011
    :eek: I hate waiting... Video telephone not the same and its not as fun and.. well it is cheaper...
    [i just keep thinking about the Pink Floyd Song
    "They keep hanging up there must be somebody else there to answer the phone" :eek:]

Nah. if you meet someone far away, you go visit. Spend some time with them. Even if it's once a week or every couple of weeks. For the right person, I'd drop everything and relocate anywhere in th world. It takes time to figure out if they're the right person though and the internet isn't necessarily the best way to figure that out.
    edited August 2011
    Wow i think I am living in hell, it is like 110 every day and getting warmer. Bloody Texas summer.
    edited August 2011
    JCSWW wrote: »
    Nah. if you meet someone far away, you go visit. Spend some time with them. Even if it's once a week or every couple of weeks. For the right person, I'd drop everything and relocate anywhere in th world. It takes time to figure out if they're the right person though and the internet isn't necessarily the best way to figure that out.

I've never met one I'd move for. I've met two types of girl:
    1. The kind who decides she likes me, then doesn't, then does, then doesn't, then does, then ....
    2. The kind who already decided she didn't like me and will never change her mind. Never ever. About anything.
    I'm not spiteful at all, why do you ask?
    edited August 2011
    I've never met one I'd move for. I've met two types of girl:
    1. The kind who decides she likes me, then doesn't, then does, then doesn't, then does, then ....
    2. The kind who already decided she didn't like me and will never change her mind. Never ever. About anything.
    I'm not spiteful at all, why do you ask?

I like my chicken sweet and sour. *drags Hort off*

Dinner in 1 hour.
    edited August 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    I like my chicken sweet and sour. *drags Hort off*

Dinner in 1 hour.

*Raises eyebrow like Spock.*
    edited August 2011
    General Tso ? Cappy ? [scurries off for Bib]
    Much Later
    ~More Jasmine Tea?

Well WC Fields once said "I like to cook with wine.. sometimes i even put it in the food"

Fluffs up bowl of Saffron Rice...

[hum did you know that powerballs had no winner and it up to 180m USD for saturday?]

Thats alot of crisp Ms Cappy.. Plenty of Fish and a few Pints Mr Dawson.
    £110772000 ? Better move that on to holland then Eh Edge oyo Bono
    edited August 2011
    I need to live in a freezer. This insane summer is cramping my style.
    edited August 2011
    It has been freakishly cooler here this year. 80's and low 90's when it should be upper 90's and low 100's
    edited August 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    It has been freakishly cooler here this year. 80's and low 90's when it should be upper 90's and low 100's

try high 90's, 100's and low 110's. its insane its been over 40 days of triple digit heat this summer. yeesh how does Antarctica sound.
    edited August 2011
    Muggy and high 80's FTW!!
    edited August 2011
    try high 90's, 100's and low 110's. its insane its been over 40 days of triple digit heat this summer. yeesh how does Antarctica sound.

Try Kuwait for a summer! Now there's some heat. 140 in the shade, no rain from April to October.
    edited August 2011
    Try Kuwait for a summer! Now there's some heat. 140 in the shade, no rain from April to October.

Yeah makes my summer look like a trip to grace land.
This discussion has been closed.