Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Or as it's known in Klingon space, the USS Zuul! :D

There is no Cappy only Zuul!
    edited July 2011
    is Zuul the Pretty one or what... wait is Gozer going back to the alternate dimension of her choice.. or just Jersey?

================
    Crossfire Alert > All Captains
    6 jul Alert... DS9.....he..lp
    edited July 2011
    *rolls into thread, and flomps on a futon by the open fire* bleh!
    edited July 2011
    TIs a good Day for the Great taste of Victory Win or just good Bacon w scone ..
    jasmine tea would be nice too.. then a foot rub nice slippers and yes sleeping in.
    edited July 2011
    momiji wrote: »
    *rolls into thread, and flomps on a futon by the open fire* bleh!
    *stirs from within* WHO JUST...oh, it's you, Momo.... *rubs behind Momo's ears*
    edited July 2011
    nya ^_^ I am mad at STO again, why the TRIBBLE is mission replay accessible through a bridge console and NOT through a holodeck? I mean this is twice they've missed the chance to use an iconic piece of trek tech *flails around in Dawson's arms*
    edited July 2011
    But Klinks don't use Holodecks. ;)
    edited July 2011
    Worf used a holodeck! And holodecks would be used throughout the the trek universe, how else other than telling a story does it work? without timetravel and affecting the time continuum which would be caused by going back in time to play with it... but then again, STO seems to timetravel as easy as anything, considering players start off being able to talk to people who know all about the undine yet relatively know nothing of it... makes me want to stand at ESD and tell all new players how it ends in the hopes they change time and fix the world so that the federation isn't a stupid butt-faced war mongering empire...

*collapses in heap breathing after long rant*
    edited July 2011
    Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back. :D
    edited July 2011
    Flails Hoppers around.. S4 tis late its late.. Looks at watch... Dstahl wants more people to tribble First city

The targ boss the targ.. Hops off to make smaich... Tribble testing is hard work hungry hard work. .hop hop

Hipty Yo we all know
    sto needs more places to go

Hey ho Lets got
    Do the Capy rock
    momo hop

Klingons o nthe BOp
    Feddies on the Dabo

can you do the time warp
    BOP?
    Lets hop
    edited July 2011
    wrote:
    Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back. :D
    *hugs* bleh it is not healthy xD I love the community but the game makes me so angry x_x

*curls up in bed* must remain calm ^_^

I do enjoy playing the game with you guys though it's just if I think about the design or how much it poops on Star Trek's "average-cannonicity" it kinda makes me mad... and my average canon I mean that Star Trek in and of it's self was pretty poor at keeping cannon at times, but is a gold stare pupil when put beside STO...

*slaps hand* NO MOMO NO!!! This is 10F we have no rants here... I am forgetting myself, someone chain me up until I stop!!! This is not good for you guys *flails* That bacon probably wasn't cooked right... that's why...
    edited July 2011
    AU Momo its not just you some days its like that.. I was trying to help a friend that's split up w her BF in RL and STO.. they were pulling me like taffy between a good cry and PVP

its the SADD of the Cloudy sky.. Lets fine some sunshine I"m Happy" Gorilla..

So that's It.. Time for Bacon Grans Secret Berry Scones and soothing Camile?

The Dstal was interviewed about the future systems for adventure
    The new crew system could lvl a person without u actual going RAmbo on any one so no MEdieval just focus personally on other pursuits as your Doffs are dispatched like the Hardmen of SAS
    I think we need to express the wish for more Civilian Branch of StarFleet too

Cryptic they need to hear via a POLL how many people are here that want to Serve in ALT ways Like a Starfleet Peace Corps?

But i believe we need a CSR support to police a thread to keep it open and weed out the flame and troll that anything different brings out here in the other part of the community.
    edited July 2011
    Cheer up Momo :)

Just watch some MLP! Canon is for shooting :D not comparing! Games are for fun don't let the details make you mad! You have good ideas for changes! Make them into suggestions not things to bring you low! Throw away that hateraid and drink up Joy juice. Today is S4 Crossfire! Go get an energy shotgun and use that anger on space Zombies!
    One Love! Bacon and Cappy 4ever! oh and your BFF Jill!
    edited July 2011
    aww you bring a smile to my face, you're right, I am well aware that my version of what I would want would differ to others too and what they've produced is what the majority want ^_^

*hugs futon and stares at the stars*
    edited July 2011
    Yay... Skips thru.. I cant find the family on DS9 that has a special tribble.. skips off looking
    edited July 2011
    you want to be using your tricorder ^_^
    edited July 2011
    momiji wrote: »
    you want to be using your tricorder ^_^

Oh no! Momji is starting to talk like Senshi! Get her to the emergency room, stat! :eek:

:p
    edited July 2011
    *strokes the rabbit*

shhh.....

*feeds bacon*
    edited July 2011
    Goodmorings BaconLand.

Tricorder Miss? Yes it pointed at the wall .So i called in an Engineer DJ and we Teamed up in Temple Blue beam points to corner.. Please advise..

Hey there you have a sister. .wait.. I was just on new First City and was spammed w 11 New BOFFS.. 2 Were Orion.

I wish we had the Rainbow Six Team system for Crew where you had 4 Teams you could swap in and out from your available roster.. Now those mean cpers could spend 400! for 2 mesley slots but i still have 3 gorn on my roster i like.. But wanted to go all Green.. I should be able to get Boff SP back when i sell them like some bad Targ orion puppie mill. :o
    edited July 2011
    mmmmhm bacon =D I am not talking like the Senshi no way!
    edited July 2011
    Tricorder? Yes that will help us detect the defect. The flag is upside down. The true enemies strike from within as weary eyes behold Romulans outside the gates gifts in hand. Nothing is ever free, this lesson clad in tie dye was learned well. Peace signed with hands outstretched crosses fingers. Can you see the trickery of which i speak? Domo Kilroy but I do not break bread with you.
    edited July 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    Tricorder? Yes that will help us detect the defect. The flag is upside down. The true enemies strike from within as weary eyes behold Romulans outside the gates gifts in hand. Nothing is ever free, this lesson clad in tie dye was learned well. Peace signed with hands outstretched crosses fingers. Can you see the trickery of which i speak? Domo Kilroy but I do not break bread with you.

*checks Cappy's batteries*

Damn these 9 volts. :p
    edited July 2011
    Capulet wrote: »

^ Speaking of people who are strating to sound like Senshi :D :eek:

Edit: Ack! Ninja'd!
    edited July 2011
    Ah Cappy, you too sound like the Senshi *hugs in hopes to recharge her batteries*
    edited July 2011
    ...*goes back to sleep in the Futon*
    edited July 2011
    The way is clear the Herald Approaches
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/SailorSaturn.jpg/220px-SailorSaturn.jpg

Cappy and Momo at Tanagra Hands wide open

Bacon and the egg shells fell
    edited July 2011
    Well, he who finds the Capulet, must face the final challange.
    What final challange?
    Three devices of such lethal cunning.
    Booby traps?
    Oh yes! But I found the clues that will safely take us through, in the chronicles of St. Hazard
    edited July 2011
    Cappy would never resort to Booby Traps! She would smite offenders, and to heck with the consequences!
    Great quote though! :D
    edited July 2011
    not booby traps, Boobytraps
    edited July 2011
    Oh, yeah you dont have to wear a cape and mask to reach.. Def not a Herbert.. We Reach.. -ONE-

Ah ,some New space terns in lieu of frak..

STF - Super Team Frustration
    STF- Space Tease Force
    STF- Star Trap Fed
    STF.....Simmons Taste..
    STF??? The Borg just ate my drone.. run-a-way

STF- soon the Frak

Alternate meaning - Spa Time Plasma
    Me leap that you crazy?

The Should change the name of one STF to Relapse..
This discussion has been closed.